The Butcher Shop FF Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is where the Butcher Shop players can chat and ask questions.

Please let us know your team name so we can match them up with you!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't forget to so your starting lineups! It's almost GAME TIME!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Starting A.Rodgers and the Hauschka tonite.

I didn't like my draft very much. I had too many BPA WR's fall into my lap and missed the boat on the blue chip RB's that are critical to FF success. I'm gonna do my best to make it work though because i'm a muthafucka.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Starting A.Rodgers and the Hauschka tonite.

I didn't like my draft very much. I had too many BPA WR's fall into my lap and missed the boat on the blue chip RB's that are critical to FF success. I'm gonna do my best to make it work though because i'm a muthafucka.

You just have to stay on top of it. There will be emerging studs. Sometimes if I have a scrub I will grab a good backup of an injury prone player.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have lynch and Wilson starting. It's a bitch wanting them to explode AND lose.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Int. that sucks. I was hoping for a quick GB score.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Is the point system in our league default or have they been customized? I'm trying to figure out how wilson got 30 points when he only got 18 in my other league's. The RB numbers match though.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Is the point system in our league default or have they been customized? I'm trying to figure out how wilson got 30 points when he only got 18 in my other league's. The RB numbers match though.

They are custom. You can see them on the site.

Scoring structure is everything. I couldn't believe Wilson was there in the 7th.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
They are custom. You can see them on the site.

Scoring structure is everything. I couldn't believe Wilson was there in the 7th.

No worries, was just curious because I thought maybe one of the sites was messed up lol. Cant wait for tomorrow! :) :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's been a pretty competitive league. I'm still kicking, and i finally get Megatron back next week.