The Browns Parade Of Shame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2018/01/watch_cleveland_browns_perfect.html

Watch Cleveland Browns Perfect Season parade live, beginning at 11:45 a.m. (video)
By Zachariah Durr, cleveland.com

browns-fans-bagjpg-78abcdd2fc9ddb65.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio - Tune in here Saturday at 11:45 a.m. to watch a live video stream of the Perfect Season parade in which fans are gathering to protest the Cleveland Browns' 0-16 season.

The parade begins at noon - when the temperature is expected to be in single digits -- and will circle around FirstEnergy Stadium. Our live video will start at 11:45 a.m. and will feature sports reporter Nathaniel Cline talking with parade participants and spectators before festivities jump off at noon.

You can also follow all angles of the parade on cleveland.com's social media accounts. Video of the full parade route also will be shown on Facebook Live, in addition to coverage on our Twitter and Instagram accounts.

View: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/949061710299754497

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Passionate Fan Base, but tough town to play in and I'm not sure about Hugh Jackson, if I was Haslam I would have trusted my new General Manager John Dorsey to hire the next Head Coach, however, I expect the Browns to draft Sam Darnold with their first pick and RB Saquon Barkley with their second first round selection and be on the road to recovery and I'm not sure which Coach they could have gotten with the shape the franchise is in presently, but I would have looked at Steve Wilks Panthers DC and tried to pair him with Mike McCoy, who although was let go in Denver, IMO, still a quality OC.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Michael Rappaport is a fuck boy. Appearently hasn't even done any research into the "celebration" to know its more of a mini protest. This joke of a him in being Rappaport is just trying to remain relevant using the nfl. He shows up Goffs rookie year then shows up around rams again but on saints sideline talking shit about rams and no this uneducated spew of bullshit he needs to go away

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Imagine being a police officer at the station today...

Chief: "OK, officers Smith and Sanchez, you'll be patrolling the Newburgh Heights district." Officers Vega and Michaels, you'll be in the Shaker Heights district today. And officers Killkowski and Bruce, you will be on bikes at First Energy Stadium."

Killkowski: "What's going on at the stadium, chief? Has an incident similar to what happened at the Packers' stadium last month occurred?"

Chief: "No sir. There's a parade that needs to have police presence to maintain order."

Bruce: "Parade? What for? The holidays are over, all of Cleveland's teams are out of season or in the middle of the season."

Chief: "The Browns fans have organized an 0-16 parade."

Bruce: "Seriously?!"

Chief: "Yes, officer."

Killkowski: "Become a police officer they said...make a difference they said....clean up neighborhoods they said"

Bruce: "This is what I get for being teamed with a rookie."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well maybe the Browns won't convince themselves that none of the QBs in the draft are good enough for them this time around.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lots of pics at the link that couldn't be posted because they're from Instagram.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...e-gets-just-as-crazy-as-you-thought-it-would/

LOOK: The Browns 0-16 parade gets just as crazy as you thought it would
The factory of sadness just held the most depressing parade in football history and thousands showed up
by John Breech

The Cleveland Browns didn't make the playoffs, but they still unofficially kicked off Wild Card Weekend on Saturday, thanks to their fans, who showed up by the thousands to celebrate the team's 0-16 season.

The celebration, which was half parade, half protest and all craziness, was held at FirstEnergy Field. Although several players -- including Emmanuel Ogbah -- were angry about the parade, thousands of fans seemed to enjoy it. Police in Cleveland estimated that a total of 3,200 people were in attendance, although one Associated Press writer estimated that there were probably more than that on hand.

So what exactly happens at an 0-16 parade?

Glad you asked.

View: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/949717356875567110?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Flook-the-browns-0-16-parade-gets-just-as-crazy-as-you-thought-it-would%2F

The guy in that video is half-naked, which is borderline insane when you consider that the temperature was about six degrees during the parade.

browns-winless-parade-football.jpg

NY Daily News

View: https://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom/status/949667908413743106?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Flook-the-browns-0-16-parade-gets-just-as-crazy-as-you-thought-it-would%2F

View: https://twitter.com/TCPPhotoCLE/status/949722526862708737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbssports.com%2Fnfl%2Fnews%2Flook-the-browns-0-16-parade-gets-just-as-crazy-as-you-thought-it-would%2F

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The pic with the participation trophy poster is perfect.

Shitty poster on a shitty truck in front of literal shit for a shitty football team...that's the same color as shit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey. You gotta have a sense of humor about things.
And it's important to keep things in perspective.
It's football. Big F'n deal if they wanna have a mock celebration.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The factory of sadness cranks out some pretty great fans honestly. If there is such a thing as a team owing its fan base, it's Cleveland.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd recommend a mobile dumpster fire as a float with Rappaport 'hog' tied to the grill of the lead vehicle.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is my town so I have some things to say of course.

This was a local band that started to break, but they killed themselves off with infighting.

It's also the first known use of the term "rock on".

Lyrics if you want to sing along. Not totally accurate but you don't give a fuck. The third stanza should resonate with anyone though.

This old town's been home long as I remember
This town's gonna be here long after I'm gone
East side, West side--give up, or surrender
Been down,
But I still rock on...

Oh, and this town
Is my town, alright?
Love or hate it, it don't matter
'Cause I'm gonna stand and fight
This town, is my town
She's got her ups and downs
But love or hate it, it don't matter
'Cause this is my town

This old town is where I learned about lovin'
This old town is where I learned to hate
This town, buddy, has done its share of shovin'
This town taught me
That it's never too late

Oh, and this town
Is my town, alright?
This town, is my town
'Cause this is my town

Oh, and this town
Is my town, alright?
This town, is my town
'Cause this is my town

This is my town
This is my town
This is my town...

Passionate Fan Base, but tough town to play in and I'm not sure about Hugh Jackson, if I was Haslam I would have trusted my new General Manager John Dorsey to hire the next Head Coach, however, I expect the Browns to draft Sam Darnold with their first pick and RB Saquon Barkley with their second first round selection and be on the road to recovery and I'm not sure which Coach they could have gotten with the shape the franchise is in presently, but I would have looked at Steve Wilks Panthers DC and tried to pair him with Mike McCoy, who although was let go in Denver, IMO, still a quality OC.

This franchise has been plagued by shit ownership for decades. Haslem is even worse than Modell (not easy to do by the way) and is the shining example of NFL greed. He's a filthy pig/thief/felon but he had enough cheddar to write the check to the previous fucknuts Randy Lerner, who is the definition of "lucky sperm" because his father was a smart businessman. Though he helped move the franchise to BALT so he could buy a new team for CLE and milk the fans.

Imagine if Georgia had been the only owner of the Rams and got worse as she got older.

Wait, nevermind.

Yikes.

When I was growing up, before players were millionaires you could see guys around town and they were always awesome with people. I played catch with Paul Warfield and also Brian Sipe. Clay Mathews could be seen walking through a mall doing some shopping and would stop and talk to people. They were guys that knew they were part of the larger picture and a big meaningful part of the area. There was love that flowed both ways. Whether the team was good or not, they knew the relationship.

Bad ownership has made a fucking mess of the amazing and lasting dynamic between the people and the players, one that has only happened in a few instances in pro sports.

Michael Rappaport is a freak boy. Appearently hasn't even done any research into the "celebration" to know its more of a mini protest. This joke of a him in being Rappaport is just trying to remain relevant using the nfl. He shows up Goffs rookie year then shows up around rams again but on saints sideline talking crap about rams and no this uneducated spew of bullcrap he needs to go away

He is a turd. How bad do you have to be to have ESPN kick your weak ass to the curb.

Well maybe the Browns won't convince themselves that none of the QBs in the draft are good enough for them this time around.

Merlin that is on the mark. But the knucklehead GM is gone now, so there is hope there in NE Ohio.

The factory of sadness cranks out some pretty great fans honestly. If there is such a thing as a team owing its fan base, it's Cleveland.

It's just how that market is, it's hard to explain. Imagine the 12th man, but they are for real not bandwagon fucks, having ALWAYS been there at the games cheering their ass off or booing their ass off. But ALWAYS there.

Go look at videos online of the Cavs parade after winning the NBA title.

What city will see the players essentially walking down the street with the fans......... it's just a different sports market.

It's the birthplace of the sport, the HOF is there. It matters to the people.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Parade of shame.... awesome idea.

Cleveland has some of the best fans in the world to put up with this crap at all.