The Bradford Hit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
If it is Hyperextended, with no MCL sprain or tear, Bradford may only miss 1 or 2 weeks.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it is Hyperextended, with no MCL sprain or tear, Bradford may only miss 1 or 2 weeks.

Really hard to see the extent of the problem here. I am hoping he got more shocked then anything.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Really hard to see the extent of the problem here. I am hoping he got more shocked then anything.
I tore my ACL about 2 weeks after SB and you get these moments where you tweak/hyperextend the knee a little bit and the brain freaks out - hopefully it is just one of those minor shocks. He certainly didn't react as if it was completely stuffed.

stlramscar

UDFA
If that kind of light hit injured or scared Bradford......than he is damaged goods at this point,because even IF our OL stays healthy the whole season,they won't be able to keep defenders off of him every down of every game.l

PhxRam

I tore my ACL about 2 weeks after SB and you get these moments where you tweak/hyperextend the knee a little bit and the brain freaks out - hopefully it is just one of those minor shocks. He certainly didn't react as if it was completely stuffed.

I hyper-extended my knee playing softball (douche bag catcher blocks the plate in slow pitch softball, who does that?) and I was out approx 3 weeks but I didnt feel 100% until about 6-8 weeks.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It didn't look bad.
It looks like hi knee got jammed, but not twisted or tweeked.

PhxRam

If that kind of light hit injured or scared Bradford......than he is damaged goods at this point,because even IF our OL stays healthy the whole season,they won't be able to keep defenders off of him every down of every game.l

how about waiting to see the injury report before making such a statement?

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I hyper-extended my knee playing softball (douche bag catcher blocks the plate in slow pitch softball, who does that?) and I was out approx 3 weeks but I didnt feel 100% until about 6-8 weeks.
Like everyone, I'm interested to hear the extent of the injury - 3 weeks sure ain't the end of the world for the Rams

stlramscar

UDFA
how about waiting to see the injury report before making such a statement?
why do i have to wait on a injury report for? i mean i dont think it's serious,but the fact that little contact made him leave the game isnt very encouraging

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
My first reaction to this was that those knee braces sure don't seem very effective! Then you realize how much force is exerted by a large man slamming into the side of the leg at speed.
Saffold on the other hand gets injured every time he plays on the left side of the line..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now that I look at that again (for the 300th time), it looks like the defender's left kneecap hit directly onto Bradford's kneecap.

PhxRam

Now that I look at that again (for the 300th time), it looks like the defender's left kneecap hit directly onto Bradford's kneecap.

I can see that..

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I think those knee braces work more for side to side support. The knee has to be able to bend front to back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
why do i have to wait on a injury report for? i mean i dont think it's serious,but the fact that little contact made him leave the game isnt very encouraging

You're being a bit over-dramatic. He got hit a lot harder on his knee earlier in the game and had no issues. And it's a preseason game. I'm sure if it was the regular season, things would be quite a bit different.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can see that..
Just a guess, but that's what it looks like. I've banged my kneecap into stuff before, and that hurts like a sonofabitch.
Fisher's saying possible hyperextension, so I dunno. Could have bent the wrong way (backwards).

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Yup same here. Except mine was a few years ago playing frisbee.