The bobbled snap that's all Sam's fault (so I hear)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
F. Mulder said:
I'll say this about CGI; he is one of the most rational avid Ram fan I've read from all the boards I've slummed around. His issue with another board is one I am struggling with too, especially regarding one particular poster.

There has only been one poster who has caused me to leave a board but there is another who is about to tip that total to 2. If that happens you'll have another vagabond trolling around sites like this ( :bg: ).

Seriously, I never want to squash debate or post on only a board that shares my views; I love a good debate with the best of them but there is something to having something beyond a blanket statement and to have evidence and not have a hard-on only for a particular player they are pissed the Rams drafted (sound familiar OFairy?).

Anyhow, sorry to derail this thread again(?) but this is a great site and X is the man (or Big Lebowski?) and I need to post more here (unless I'm told-off the record-it is better that I don't!)

Bring some of our friends, Mulder. I miss you guys. Thanks for the tall compliment and of course its mutual and beyond. Come here often!

I don't want to ruin anything at RRF. That's a board with damn good members.

This board feels like RRF 2005-?. These guys are good. The debate is on point. Knowledgable football folk.

It's fun to talk about the RAMS again!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
F. Mulder said:
I'll say this about CGI; he is one of the most rational avid Ram fan I've read from all the boards I've slummed around. His issue with another board is one I am struggling with too, especially regarding one particular poster.

There has only been one poster who has caused me to leave a board but there is another who is about to tip that total to 2. If that happens you'll have another vagabond trolling around sites like this ( :bg: ).

Seriously, I never want to squash debate or post on only a board that shares my views; I love a good debate with the best of them but there is something to having something beyond a blanket statement and to have evidence and not have a hard-on only for a particular player they are pissed the Rams drafted (sound familiar OFairy?).

Anyhow, sorry to derail this thread again(?) but this is a great site and X is the man (or Big Lebowski?) and I need to post more here (unless I'm told-off the record-it is better that I don't!)

On the record... you should definitely post more HERE.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
F. Mulder said:

Well, I love both these guys. Agent Mulder has contributed to the blog (which I since took down) with VERY in depth analyses called "benchmarks". Maybe some of you remember those? Always a quality poster as far as I'm concerned. CGI is the bomb diggity too. Always pumping sunshine, but with an eye towards the present.

I think the problem you two are having is the problem that caused me to flip my lid at the PD one day. I had really just had enough with all the negativity. It was actually causing me to get angry. Fan sites aren't for being angry. Fan sites are for being fans. Somehow I think they all start that way, and then somewhere along the road they lose sight of their mission statements. Except the PD of course. That site lets you on as long as you know how to drool all over your keyboard and communicate like a 9 year old. There ARE some good guys over there, but their stellar contributions are eclipsed by the amount of times they have to tell someone to shut the fuck up and stop being a douchebag. That's really all that forum is anymore.

I won't comment on any other boards out there, but I know the one to which you're referring.

As far as derailing this thread is concerned ... it's impossible to derail it. The sole purpose of my OP was to point out how the screaming banshees out there are wrong about this snap. It's not directed to anyone in here. It was just my way of venting (in general) about the shrills who claimed it was yet another fatal flaw in Bradford's game. You know Bradford, right? The guy who's being held to an impossible standard. The guy who cannot ever. never ever ever. Make a mistake, miss a read, throw high, low, wide, short or long, and god forbid ever throw an interception.

How about this instead? Shut up. Watch the game. Root for players to improve instead of telling everyone and their mothers about how "he still has to improve." Yeah, duh. Thanks for the searing logic and realism I've grown to miss hearing or seeing every 19 seconds.

</rant>

Anyway. Welcome aboard, fellas. Or, welcome back. Or something.
Any input you might have to make your online experience here better, be sure to let me know.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
I think the problem you two are having is the problem that caused me to flip my lid at the PD one day. I had really just had enough with all the negativity. It was actually causing me to get angry. Fan sites aren't for being angry. Fan sites are for being fans.

You nailed it right there.

And... don't confuse it with being an apologist.

If a player is pulling us down, we see it. And, like every player, Bradford has pulled us down. But... it's not about a play, or a game. It's about the body of work, as they say.

Bradford, Long, Jackson... all of them have been critiqued from time to time. They've thrived. They've sucked. Guess what; it's football. Even the great Peyton Manning has had 4 interception games.

Perfection isn't possible.

We are building something. I see it. We see it.

Let's do this.