The bigger issue, middle OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I watched Brady last night.

Zero pressure in his face. I mean, the interior of his OL just puts up a stone wall and Brady steps up in the pocket and sees everything.

I have yet to see anything like that on our OL. I hope Boudreau can come up with something soon cause Dahl and whomever we got at RG haven't impressed me at all so far.

I really think that's a bigger issue than our OTs. Barksdale or Saffold are better than either of our OGs.

And I just ain't buying the idea that drafting a stud OG relatively high is not wise. I'm tired of the scotch tape approach.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a good point max. A strong middle is huge for a QB like Bradford.

I'm confident in Wells and Dahl... still figuring out that LG thing (and depth).

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
That's a good point max. A strong middle is huge for a QB like Bradford.

I'm confident in Wells and Dahl... still figuring out that LG thing (and depth).

I'm skeptical of Dahl. He looked bad in Cleveland. I sure hope they draft a stud OG next year.

I long for the days of Tom Mack and Dennis Harrah.

FRO

Legend
Yeah going into the offseason we just had too many holes to fix everything. The middle of the offensive line hopefully can play well enough this year. I think it will be revamped in the offseason. I like what Chris Williams showed vs Cleveland.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I've been lobbying for high round O-line picks for a long time now so of course I agree with you max. Now, if we can just get Snisher to see the light.

iced

FRO said:
Yeah going into the offseason we just had too many holes to fix everything. The middle of the offensive line hopefully can play well enough this year. I think it will be revamped in the offseason. I like what Chris Williams showed vs Cleveland.

really? I didn't focus on EVERY play but i remember him getting over powered and letting a few hits on bradford..

The play when Tavon drops the pass/ Pead Drills the blitzing LB comes to play. Actually Williams looked TERRIBLE on that play, getting shoved down at the snap..Bradford was lucky Pead was there

BobCarl

Rookie
max said:
I'm tired of the scotch tape approach.
Yes ... but this team was so bad 3 years ago, that it is unrealistic for every deficiency to be remedied.

Sadly the salary cap separates reality football from fantasy football.

yes this team still has chinks in the armor, hopefully good game planning will exploit the team's strengths and minimize the weaknesses