The best QB stat of the day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Tom Brady:

18/38 197 yards NO TD's 1 INT
5.2 AVG and a rating of 52.2

Pretty boy got shut down today by Cincy. I like it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Week 5 performances....

Sam Bradford STL 105.3
Andrew Luck IND 104.0
Cam Newton CAR 96.8
Matthew Stafford DET 89.8
Ryan Tannehill MIA 86.1
Andy Dalton CIN 81.1
Russell Wilson SEA 78.7
Joe Flacco BAL 73.6
Michael Vick PHI 69.0
Alex Smith KAN 60.3
Eli Manning NYG 56.1
Tom Brady NWE 52.2

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
max said:
Week 5 performances....

Sam Bradford STL 105.3
Andrew Luck IND 104.0
Cam Newton CAR 96.8
Ryan Tannehill MIA 86.1
Andy Dalton CIN 81.1
Russell Wilson SEA 78.7
Joe Flacco BAL 73.6
Michael Vick PHI 69.0
Alex Smith KAN 60.3
Eli Manning NYG 56.1
Tom Brady NWE 52.2
And the most important thing is the W.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
max said:
Week 5 performances....

Sam Bradford STL 105.3
Andrew Luck IND 104.0
Cam Newton CAR 96.8
Ryan Tannehill MIA 86.1
Andy Dalton CIN 81.1
Russell Wilson SEA 78.7
Joe Flacco BAL 73.6
Michael Vick PHI 69.0
Alex Smith KAN 60.3
Eli Manning NYG 56.1
Tom Brady NWE 52.2

+1

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
max said:
Week 5 performances....

Sam Bradford STL 105.3
Andrew Luck IND 104.0
Cam Newton CAR 96.8
Ryan Tannehill MIA 86.1
Andy Dalton CIN 81.1
Russell Wilson SEA 78.7
Joe Flacco BAL 73.6
Michael Vick PHI 69.0
Alex Smith KAN 60.3
Eli Manning NYG 56.1
Tom Brady NWE 52.2

+1

+2.

Now we just need to remind ourselves that QB's have up and down weeks... and not over-react after Sam's next bad game.

Sam's my man.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bwdenverram said:
Tom Brady:

0 TD's

that was the best stat.

the golden boy fell short of the consecutive games with a td record. you better believe he and the hobo will be cut about that.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
max said:
Week 5 performances....

Sam Bradford STL 105.3
Andrew Luck IND 104.0
Cam Newton CAR 96.8
Ryan Tannehill MIA 86.1
Andy Dalton CIN 81.1
Russell Wilson SEA 78.7
Joe Flacco BAL 73.6
Michael Vick PHI 69.0
Alex Smith KAN 60.3
Eli Manning NYG 56.1
Tom Brady NWE 52.2

+1

+2.

Now we just need to remind ourselves that QB's have up and down weeks... and not over-react after Sam's next bad game.

Sam's my man.
Should have read the game day thread people still harping on sam

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
bwdenverram said:
DR RAM said:
max said:
Week 5 performances....

Sam Bradford STL 105.3
Andrew Luck IND 104.0
Cam Newton CAR 96.8
Ryan Tannehill MIA 86.1
Andy Dalton CIN 81.1
Russell Wilson SEA 78.7
Joe Flacco BAL 73.6
Michael Vick PHI 69.0
Alex Smith KAN 60.3
Eli Manning NYG 56.1
Tom Brady NWE 52.2

+1

+2.

Sam's my man.
Should have read the game day thread people still harping on sam

Of course! He wasn't perfect. :lmao:

I was in that thread. I stayed focused on the big picture... we were winning.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
+2.

Sam's my man.

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but I didn't really feel that excited by Sam's performance. That Pettis throw was gorgeous. Truly gorgeous and he definitely tried to go down the field more when he realized he was going to get some protection but there were still some things I noticed that were issues to me.

That all said, I feel pretty confident that his lack of aggressiveness is a protection of the poor production. When they protect him, he gains confidence and takes more shots.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
+2.

Sam's my man.

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but I didn't really feel that excited by Sam's performance. That Pettis throw was gorgeous. Truly gorgeous and he definitely tried to go down the field more when he realized he was going to get some protection but there were still some things I noticed that were issues to me.

That all said, I feel pretty confident that his lack of aggressiveness is a protection of the poor production. When they protect him, he gains confidence and takes more shots.

I saw issues too. I see them every week.

I see them with every QB. Manning is making bad passes in this monster game against Dallas.

But... Sam's our man. Bridgewater is no Andrew Luck.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And... Romo just threw a BAD INT despite an otherwise amazing performance.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
+2.

Sam's my man.

I see them with every QB. Manning is making bad passes in this monster game against Dallas.

He's better.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
+2.

Sam's my man.

He's better.
Not in my opinion. Not even close.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CGI_Ram said:
And... Romo just threw a BAD INT despite an otherwise amazing performance.

I can live with Ints. There are other things that worry me more. But I'm not going to push this after a win and a solid performance.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DR RAM said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
+2.

Sam's my man.

He's better.

He's better. High IQ player in a pro style offense. Makes reads at the LOS, calls audibles, goes through progressions and has an amazing play-action fake. Bridgewater also has nimble and light feet which make his drops quick and effortless. He has a live arm(stronger arm than Luck) and shows the ability to consistently make "wow" throws. Good mobility. Quick movements in the pocket with a good feeling for pressure. Quick, compact, effortless release. Holds the ball high and release is over the top.

I am going to continue to evaluate him as the year goes on and he faces tougher competition but based on what I've seen thus far, he's the best QB prospect that I've personally evaluated. Going to be an unbelievable pro.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jrry32 said:
DR RAM said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:
CGI_Ram said:
+2.

Sam's my man.

He's better.

He's better. High IQ player in a pro style offense. Makes reads at the LOS, calls audibles, goes through progressions and has an amazing play-action fake. Bridgewater also has nimble and light feet which make his drops quick and effortless. He has a live arm(stronger arm than Luck) and shows the ability to consistently make "wow" throws. Good mobility. Quick movements in the pocket with a good feeling for pressure. Quick, compact effortless release. Holds the ball high and release is over the top.

I am going to continue to evaluate him as the year goes on and he faces tougher competition but based on what I've seen thus far, he's the best QB prospect that I've personally evaluated. Going to be an unbelievable pro.
You go ahead. I disagree. He's not on the same level is so many ways.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DR RAM said:

Ok. Agree to disagree. Because from my vantage point, that kid is unbelievable.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jrry32 said:
DR RAM said:

Ok. Agree to disagree. Because from my vantage point, that kid is unbelievable.
So, we will re-visit this in a year, because Luck made an immediate impression.