The best part about the Skins win over the Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Me and my mahalo bro know the feeling, and we DID celebrate.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Isn't that a little...extreme? There has to be a petition somewhere that needs however many signatures to get him fired or something like that.
He OWNS the team. Every person in the world could sign a petition and it won't matter.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He OWNS the team. Every person in the world could sign a petition and it won't matter.

Don't you love the guy though? I mean who cant like his annual draft day interview in front of his draft board...."shoot....I did it again!"

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I snorted and rolled my eyes when the Cowboys drafted C Travis Frederick in the first round of the draft because centers don't usually get drafted that high. I was totally wrong. He is paying off big-time for them.

Travis Frederick was one of my top players in that draft. Forget about the past where Centers and Guards don't go high. That is over. Frederick was the strongest player Wisconsin has ever had according to Bielema.

2) Travis Frederick
OL, Wisconsin Badgers
6’4, 338 lbs.
Sophomore
Frederick became the first offensive lineman in Badgers history to start as a true freshman in 2009 when he played center against Northern Illinois. Besides his solid all-around play, he earned that start because no one on the field, let alone the nation, has a stronger lower body than Frederick. Frederick broke Chris Pressley’s school record by posting a 770-pound squat. In addition, Fredrick’s upper body is almost as equally strong; he can bench around 500 pounds. After redshirting after his freshman year in 2010, Frederick looks to get back right where he started for the 2011 campaign. http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-10-strongest-college-football-players-arcl-1753.html

That is out of the ordinary for a Center especially on a team that churned out NFL Olinemen for years. I wish he was on the Rams. He is a mauler at 338 yet is a reliable snapper and can make the line calls. Whats not to like?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
the Cowboys should never have allowed Romo back into the game because Weeden had given the team momentum, which was especially noticeable with the running game. And watching that clown Jerry Jones running along the sidelines was both disturbing and lol at the same time.

Was that an executive decision by Jerruh overruling his head coach?
Jones, by his actions, proved, once and for all that He is the Owner, GM, and ALWAYS THE HEAD COACH of the Cowbells!! "He is a legion/God in his own mind!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK here's my entire thesis on Romo coming back in.
It was Jerry's decision, he was ready to risk the whole season on that game because he wanted to not lose on national TV to the Redskins,it's why he went to the sideline . And he still lost the damn game .
IMO when your QB goes down a team either rallies around the backup and lifts their game or they go south, it was clear the boy's had done the former ,knew they needed that game even worse than before Romo got hurt and were rising to the challenge they were playing with the edge they needed .
IMO as soon as they saw Romo come out and lobby to come back in the sense of urgency ratcheted down ,the savior had returned and he wasn't really good to go, he was just OK and then they put it on him to win it instead of Murray.
Garrett is a better coach than Jerry ,it's not Jerry the GM or owner that sucks the worst ,it's coach Jerry. Make no mistake ,it's the FACT that Garrett defers to Jerry on coaching decisions that preserves his job, he knows it, everyone does .

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah yes. Monday night football, Redskins vs Dallas. The EPIC QB duel between Brandon Weeden and Colt McCoy... I sort of dozed off for a minute and when I came to I coulda swore it was pre-season....

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Travis Frederick was one of my top players in that draft. Forget about the past where Centers and Guards don't go high. That is over. Frederick was the strongest player Wisconsin has ever had according to Bielema.

2) Travis Frederick
OL, Wisconsin Badgers
6’4, 338 lbs.
Sophomore
Frederick became the first offensive lineman in Badgers history to start as a true freshman in 2009 when he played center against Northern Illinois. Besides his solid all-around play, he earned that start because no one on the field, let alone the nation, has a stronger lower body than Frederick. Frederick broke Chris Pressley’s school record by posting a 770-pound squat. In addition, Fredrick’s upper body is almost as equally strong; he can bench around 500 pounds. After redshirting after his freshman year in 2010, Frederick looks to get back right where he started for the 2011 campaign. http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-10-strongest-college-football-players-arcl-1753.html

That is out of the ordinary for a Center especially on a team that churned out NFL Olinemen for years. I wish he was on the Rams. He is a mauler at 338 yet is a reliable snapper and can make the line calls. Whats not to like?

The guy's awesome - but I know a few people on here disagree with me in so much as I think they still drafted him too high. He was the only guy on Jerruh's board with a 1st round grade on him - but they and everd. yone else thought he wouldn't actually go until the third. Now I know a few people say they think he'd have gone within 15 picks of 30/31 or wherever Dallas were picking that year but I think they could have traded back some and still picked him up.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The guy's awesome - but I know a few people on here disagree with me in so much as I think they still drafted him too high. He was the only guy on Jerruh's board with a 1st round grade on him - but they and everd. yone else thought he wouldn't actually go until the third. Now I know a few people say they think he'd have gone within 15 picks of 30/31 or wherever Dallas were picking that year but I think they could have traded back some and still picked him up.

I always figured Frederick was a late first or early second. I figured a team that Picked t the end of he first round would take him as BPA despite playing center. Either way I don't buy the centers being picked later thing anymore. A pro bowl caliber center is every bit as effective as a pro bowl guard....and Guards go top ten nowadays.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I always get a kick out of hearing Garrett say no, Jerry didn't push me into this, that or the other thing...Everybody on Earth probably thinks that's not true...Jerry can't let the football people run his team, his ego simply won't allow it...Also, Garrett isn't dumb enough to fire himself by telling Jerry to take a hike back up to his luxury box...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@LesBaker

Along those same lines. I will be throwing a massive party/celebration when john shaw dies. I'm fucking serious too.

Consider this your invitation.