The Bats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Happy B Day.

I have a weird bat story, ... about 40 years ago, when you could get away with these things, I climbed up my telephone pole tp illegally tap into the cable wire. Near the top, my nose came in contact with what I thought was a large knot in the wood of the pole, so I used my hand to see if it could be dislodged, unfortunately for me this leather skinned object started to slowly unfurl. I don't know if his shock was greater than mine, but I damn near fell off that pole as he took off. Scared the daylights out of me. Needless to say, but I didn't hook up the cable until the following afternoon.

View: https://media.giphy.com/media/csaT3meBxh6iA/giphy.gif

AWWWW, THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!!!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
231576CC-60AD-47D0-ACAC-015C70941953.gif.30257cb1aa89e853a885a815d3980816.gif

If you are lucky enough to see the bats fly over the gif, it's hilarious.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thank you mods for not using spiders.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
The bats and hats suck, I hate them. It makes me just want to come back tomorrow and not deal with this today.
Halloween is for kids period. The grown ups are ruining it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The bats and hats suck, I hate them. It makes me just want to come back tomorrow and not deal with this today.
Halloween is for kids period. The grown ups are ruining it.
You've seen the way hot chicks dress for Halloween - right?

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
You've seen the way hot chicks dress for Halloween - right?
Sure, you can not look at internet news today, the day after without all the stories about adult celebrities and their outlandish "look at me" costumes. A Karskankien dresses up like this or that. Still a Karskankien.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sure, you can not look at internet news today, the day after without all the stories about adult celebrities and their outlandish "look at me" costumes. A Karskankien dresses up like this or that. Still a Karskankien.

Is it coincidence that you and @oldnotdead have the same avatar...

I think not.