The Austin Davis Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
He deserves his own thread. The kid balled hard, all game long.

Yes, that pick 6 was bad. Throwing into double coverage hurt, especially to end the game. But the likely hood of picks increases exponentially playing from behind with time running out. This was his second career start and he made two rookie mistakes.

This game wasn't on him imo. If the D stands tall on 3rd and longs, Davis gets more opportunity to stick to the game plan with the balance of runs/passes. And I think if the D does its job, Davis scores us more points. And that 4th down call was bad.

So, IMO, sorry Hill, but this is DAVIS' team right now.

He went 327 yards for a 7.8 average with 3 TDs. I don't think we ran Stacy enough in hindsight but...

Davis just us 24 points (at least should have been 27).

With this D, that should be MORe than enough.

So pretty much, Davis is the QB for this team. Who would have thunk that? We have a QB in Davis that can get us points, but no defense.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Davis gets start in Philly against Eagles. He played a very good game how ever it ended. Offence was rolling for once. Up 21 nothing and losing wasnt on Davis and the offence even if one of the td's was scored by the defence. My opinion.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I really like what I see from Davis. He made a bad decision on the pick 6, but the pick at the end coulda been Quicks fault, it appeared to me if he takes 1 more step then high points the ball its a catch or incomplete no int.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He played great.
A couple more drops today hurt.
Austin is clearly doing his job. And then some.