The amount of food I consumed tonight...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
could've feed at least 3 small countries for about a week, and could possibly give 2-3 adult horses diabetes in a matter of hours.

Not sure I'm waking up tomorrow. :nono:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
My stomach and head don't feel very well this morning either. Oh well, got first place in my pick'em league with the Whiner's loss.

y4awtFk.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
could've feed at least 3 small countries for about a week, and could possibly give 2-3 adult horses diabetes in a matter of hours.

Maybe you should chill out on the nom noms next time, fatteh. :twisted:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Username said:

First of all falker I didn't take a "rest" day all week from workouts so I could devour yesterday. I plan my gluttony. (Problem is I ate like that all weekend)

Second of all my stomach hurts for a different reason. I found out I lost fantasy playoffs by a point because the Ravens took that fucking safety!!! :shock: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

WHAT

THE

FUCK

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Username said:
X said:
Username said:

First of all falker I didn't take a "rest" day all week from workouts so I could devour yesterday. I plan my gluttony. (Problem is I ate like that all weekend)

Second of all my stomach hurts for a different reason. I found out I lost fantasy playoffs by a point because the Ravens took that fucking safety!!! :shock: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

WHAT

THE

FUCK
Dude. That sucks. :cry:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Username said:
X said:
Username said:

Second of all my stomach hurts for a different reason. I found out I lost fantasy playoffs by a point because the Ravens took that freaking safety!!! :shock: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

WHAT

THE

freak

That does suck! That safety screwed a lot of people.

Then again, I guess... it helped others.