The AFC... kinda stinks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
To me the NFC will always be the NFL, and the AFC will always be the AFL!!
1-sb-coaches.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The AFC does suck. Pittsburgh isn't even as good as its record makes it seem. And NE is NE, but their defense isn't as good as it has been in the past.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The AFC does suck. Pittsburgh isn't even as good as its record makes it seem. And NE is NE, but their defense isn't as good as it has been in the past.
The Talking -Heads are trying to Talk-Up the NE "D" as if it's been playing Lights-Out lately, but I think that is because of there opponent weaknesses, not there strengths!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Broncos being 3-8! That bandwagon is on fire and heading off a cliff. So many bandwagon Broncos fans wearing Manning jerseys when they won it all, including a good friend of mine and his wife. Let's see if they are wearing Goff jerseys next year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone actually think any of the AFC seeds 3-6 have any realistic chance?

This has to be the weakest AFC bracket I can remember.

Psycho_X

Legend

I think the Jaguars and Chiefs have a real shot but only because of the Steelers and Patriots not being complete power houses by any means. Especially if Antonio Brown isn't 100% come game time. If AB is back 100% I have to give the edge to the Steelers to reach the SB. It is a weak conference all around though. The Bills making it is just sad after they collapsed the back half of the season... I mean they almost lost to the Colts and Dolphins twice.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Brady isn’t Brady anymore. So hopefully that derails them in the post season.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Chiefs vs Rams Super Bowl

The state of Missouri will absolutely riot with pitchforks and tiki torches after the Rams beat down the Chiefs

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Jags, yeah. They seem to be the best team built to smack Tom Brady around. That's what teams need to do.

I'd also say the Chiefs but that 4 game losing streak seems like just yesterday, even though they ended the year on a 4 game win streak. And I don't trust their defense.