The Advantages of Arriving Early

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
So the Rams went to "merry ole" early in the week ,and the Pats arrived late ,here's my analysis of the advantages this gives the Rams
1. More time for body clocks to adjust, self explanatory

2. Gives the Rams time to court the local fans and make this a home game.

3. Here IMO is the biggie , Instead of wasting the flight time the Rams coaching staff utilize the flight to compose the game plan a ,a day the players were normally off they still got off from training and could rest on the plain ready for work Tuesday.Compare that to the hurried game planning the Pats had to do and install before leaving for London and basically their flight ends up "dead time".

4. Gave the team another week long chance to come together sort of like a camp atmosphere where the coaches had more control over them and thereby their focus.

I really like how Kroenke handled this, he went first class, like Eddie DeBartolo did when he was the 49'rs owner, I am continuously positively impressed with the New Rams.

Now beat New England
Anything I missed?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think the home crowd will move over quite as much (Because they know more about the Pats then the Rams frankly), but I agree with the rest. I thought the Rams did it much better, and hopefully that translate to a better performance on the field.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Didn't think about #4. Hope it translates in 10 minutes.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn glad we got there early, think how ugly it would've been,that's one of two things we did right, that and the play to Givens keeping his rookie 50 or better string going.