The 5 most difficult records to Break!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Article was talking about Rams records, and specifically stated that " Slater had the most consecutive games played in a Rams Uni."! (y);):D
Oh man whoops.
I think its pretty cool we have 4 NFL records that may never get broken!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh man whoops.
I think its pretty cool we have 4 NFL records that may never get broken!!!
They may be Broken someday, but I don't see anyone on any Team capable of breaking them in my Lifetime!!(y):D
I would Love for Aaron Donald to Break Slater's Record!! I think Slater would be Cool with that too!!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Nice catch! I love remembering Dryer's Record, I for one have never forgotten it!!(y);):D
BUT I have to admit I didn't remember the 1984 Giants game. IDK IF that's still a record or not,:unsure:, maybe someone can enlighten us!!?!o_O

Just double checked, 3 safeties in a game is an NFL record and the Rams hold it. This one is pretty unlikely to be broken.

Was a strange game. The wind blew the goal post over sideways during warmups so the start was delayed several minutes while they fixed it. Then on the opening kickoff a confused Ram player stood and watched the ball roll into the endzone without touching it and the Giant's Phil McConkey fell on it for a TD. The safeties were 2 blocked punts and a sack, all in the 3rd quarter, so the Rams' NFL record for # of safeties in a quarter is a lot safer.

Last edited: