The 46 Man Sunday Roster will be......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Here is my 46 Man Roster.

I have made my selections based on what I think ther game plan will be and injury situation. After the listing of the roster, I list the 8-10 players who are in play to not suit up. Like to know your thoughts or if you have more specific info on injuries .

The 46 Week 1 Roster:

Quarterbacks
Running backs
Wide receivers
Tight ends
Offensive linemen
Defensive linemen
Linebackers
Defensive backs
Special teams
My Bubble Choices (could be inactive with the bold being my choices):

Keenum
Jones

Westbrooks
Sims
C. Davis
Roberson
Mason

Langford
Hayes
Mason
Watts
Pettis

CoachO

Hall of Fame
who's your designated 3rd QB to get that 46th man exemption?

Unless Sims is still too banged up to play, there is no way he is inactive.

You also left Johnson off your list, he and Jones are guaranteed to be 2 of the inactives. I would guess that Carrington AND Westbrooks, Roberson, and either Mason/Watts would be the others. and Keenum if they don't designate a 3rd QB.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
who's your designated 3rd QB to get that 46th man exemption?

Unless Sims is still too banged up to play, there is no way he is inactive.

You also left Johnson off your list, he and Jones are guaranteed to be 2 of the inactives. I would guess that Carrington AND Westbrooks, Roberson, and either Mason/Watts would be the others. and Keenum if they don't designate a 3rd QB.

Thanks Coach, My bad. Thought that 3 Qbs will get you to 47 instead of 2 QBs to get to 45.

To be specific I left Johnson off my Bubble list but did not have him on my 46n roster. Based on your input I would replace Carrington Sims. and delete Westbrooks. See revised below:

Quarterbacks
Running backs
Wide receivers
Tight ends
Offensive linemen
Defensive linemen
Linebackers
Defensive backs
Special teams
I then add Johnson to Bubble Choices

What do you think will be the decider between Mason/ Watts?

Thanks

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I have a hard time believing Watts over Mason. I know the kid did well in preseason but Mason needs his reps or he won't get acclimated to the league. You spend a high pick on the guy, gotta feed him some reps.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Sims was active every game last year. I believe he has an important role on special teams though not sure what.

Ram4life11

Rookie
I have a hard time believing Watts over Mason. I know the kid did well in preseason but Mason needs his reps or he won't get acclimated to the league. You spend a high pick on the guy, gotta feed him some reps.
Mason is last on the depth chart. To start the actual regular season...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Mason is last on the depth chart. To start the actual regular season...

I don't know where you get your copy of the depth chart, but the Rams website still has Isaiah Pead third string. With Mason over Watts and Reynolds. Not that its even relevant. Fisher doesnt give a crap about depth charts. Which is why I dont bother using them as some sort of measurement to predict touches. Reynolds is a glorified ST guys. Watts is the Gerald Rivers, Andrew Helmick, or Thad Lewis of this offseason. Everyone drinks the koolaid on them too soon. I'm not saying your wrong, Watts very well could get carries before Mason. I'm just not buying it yet.

Ram4life11

Rookie
I don't know where you get your copy of the depth chart, but the Rams website still has Isaiah Pead third string. With Mason over Watts and Reynolds. Not that its even relevant. Fisher doesnt give a crap about depth charts. Which is why I dont bother using them as some sort of measurement to predict touches. Reynolds is a glorified ST guys. Watts is the Gerald Rivers, Andrew Helmick, or Thad Lewis of this offseason. Everyone drinks the koolaid on them too soon. I'm not saying your wrong, Watts very well could get carries before Mason. I'm just not buying it yet.
I get my depth chart info from a actual player on the team. I'm 1000% positive Mason is buried dead last on the depth chart at running back. Which means, if anyone other than Stacy or Cunningham touches the ball week 1, bet every dollar you have that it will be Watts...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I get my depth chart info from a actual player on the team. I'm 1000% positive Mason is buried dead last on the depth chart at running back. Which means, if anyone other than Stacy or Cunningham touches the ball week 1, bet every dollar you have that it will be Watts...

Interesting

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_2279380048092.jpeg

I would like to see Watts over Mason. You always hear best player starts. If you see Mason over Watts then to me its Contract over best player. I thought Watts thoroughly out played Mason. Based on Coach Fisher not starting GRob Im glad we have a Coach who starts the best players not the best draft pick or contract.

F. Mulder

Starter
View attachment 2936
I would like to see Watts over Mason. You always hear best player starts. If you see Mason over Watts then to me its Contract over best player. I thought Watts thoroughly out played Mason. Based on Coach Fisher not starting GRob Im glad we have a Coach who starts the best players not the best draft pick or contract.
For me it is who they are most comfortable in blitz pick up.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Question... When does the 46 man roster have to be set? 2, 4 or 6 hrs before game?

Thanks

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No way in hell Mason isn't out there.

Mamfm5

UDFA
Do not care, I just want to know when the deadline is.
I don't think his comment was directed at you but moving on.. I believe inactives are announced 90 minutes before game time, but that could be wrong.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Thanks. Not thinking it was directed. Just looking for info.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Makes ya feel any better, I don't care when the inactives are released. However I do care that Mason isn't one of them.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Thanks to you both for the timeline.