The 2015 draft will be in... Chicago

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/11626814/nfl-sets-dates-2015-draft

The NFL draft has a new date -- and a new home.

Next year's draft will be at the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University in Chicago from April 30 to May 2.

The Chicago Bears confirmed the news in a tweet Thursday. Yahoo! Sports was first to report the location.

The draft will be a week earlier than last year and a week later than normal.

Los Angeles was the other contender to replace New York City as the home of the draft, which became a necessary move due to Radio City Music Hall -- the traditional venue -- being unavailable.

Av8R

UDFA
I think my father and brother are going on a road trip with me! Go Rams!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
In my Hood eh? The Roosevelt building is brand new, and about 3 blocks from work! I do think the auditorium is in the building next door to the brand new high rise, though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My brother and I will make the trip to Chicago for the draft...assuming they are still the St. Louis Rams.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The NFL blows it again. Should have been in LA. NY east LA west.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
First year it'll be a mad house with fans from six or more franchises who've never been to a draft .

I think it's a very good thing New York is just too expensive for ordinary fans to afford , not that Chi. isn't but there you can drive, I wouldn't dream of driving in NY.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
With their 1st round selection in the 2015 Draft the Rams Select....
cook.jpg

Philly5

Rookie
Good move. Let the rest of the country get a shot. They should move it around every year to keep it fresh.