THE 2014 RFIP DIRECTV CALL HAS BEEN MADE!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good thing I'm not a female. I'd be stupid with free drinks every day.

Yeah but no buddy would hit you with their daddy's beat up yugo!!

Just sayin...

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'll be truthful. I am happy w/ what she got. :heh:

SilverRose

UDFA
well....that chick might be available....i heard she was cheap....or was it easy? ;)

but i'm not her p.r. rep so i can't help you there! but one can always dream!

SilverRose

UDFA
ok...once again i got off phone w/dtv. *sigh* it was a cluster *BEEEEEEP* but i finally got what i was told i would get....sort of :(
got the nfl free.
got the 35 buck discount for a yr free
didn't get showtime for 4 months free--instead i got hbo, max and show for 3 months free.
took me 1 1/2 hours for this gal to figure out how to give me the things the guy a week ago said i'd get.
not sure this is worth the trouble, but i'm committed for a year.

first girl i got said i could get the geni for free and free install (was eligible for free upgrade so wasn't a bonus offer) but since we rarely watch the idiot box i said no thanks.
she had the audacity to tell me i'd be crazy not to get it (wha???). i told her that i'd be more crazy to do so, since i don't watch tv enough for it....her reply was i'd still be crazy to not get it.
my response to that was "i'm crazy. let's leave it at that, but i still don't want it!!!" total silence then....i'll transfer you to someone who can help you.
got her supervisor .... wtf???? she told me i needed retention....i told her that's what i asked for through automated.....she apologised and sent me to retention.

then i get the dingbat that can't hit the right buttons to give me the offers i was told i'd get last week.
after 1 1/2 hours she had to bill me then credit me all the things that were supposed to be free.
like i said....a cluster!!
almost tempted to call back and tell them forget the whole she-bang and just cancell my account! not sure if it's still right. i'll see in a couple of days when my bill is ready to view.
grrrrr.