THE 2014 RFIP DIRECTV CALL HAS BEEN MADE!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Everything?

You got Sunday ticket???

no,no,no. I haven't decided if I'm going to try this yet. I was just trying to find a new angle to get close to the deals you guys are getting being long time customers. Since it would be my first time with them, I wouldn't have them drooling over keeping my business.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no,no,no. I haven't decided if I'm going to try this yet. I was just trying to find a new angle to get close to the deals you guys are getting being long time customers. Since it would be my first time with them, I wouldn't have them drooling over keeping my business.

They usually advertise it as free to new subscribers year, you won't game any issue there.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Just made the call today. Got free NFL ticket and 20 bucks off the original bill. Not my best work, but ill take it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gonna have to try this. Talked to others who did this last year but I guess I'm too nice. :rolleyes:

cracengl

Rookie
Well I just got Sunday Ticket free for this year. $5 off a month for 6 months on HBO and another $25 a month off for a year. That was their first offer and I took it. I am not really the haggling type and could have probably gotten more from them...but whatever. I've only been with them for a couple of years so I didn't want to push it. My 4 year old would be royally pissed if he couldn't watch Thomas, Chuggington, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Rabbid Invasion, etc.

RFIP

Well I just got Sunday Ticket free for this year. $5 off a month for 6 months on HBO and another $25 a month off for a year. That was their first offer and I took it. I am not really the haggling type and could have probably gotten more from them...but whatever. I've only been with them for a couple of years so I didn't want to push it. My 4 year old would be royally pissed if he couldn't watch Thomas, Chuggington, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Rabbid Invasion, etc.

That's a good deal. Well done!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm doing this with my mobile phone provider just now. My contract is due an upgrade but I like my phone (iPhone 5) and don't want to take a newer more expensive one. I've told them they can half my monthly bill or give me a free iPad (hello, GamePass) so they're going to get back to me.

Haggling is fun!

SilverRose

UDFA
well, i just made the call today myself.....didn't do so hot.

got nflst for free
got 4 months of showtime unlimited for free
and $35 off of bill a month for a year.

did try to get either free service for the year or a visa card but i wasn't able to get either of those.
although....i did make the guy feel bad that he couldn't offer me either of them :)
but....i guess i just don't have the art of haggling down like you do rfip :(

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

got nflst for free

did try to get either free service for the year or a visa card but i wasn't able to get either of those.
although....i did make the guy feel bad that he couldn't offer me either of them :)
Nice. Did you have that call via Skype?

SilverRose

UDFA
Nice. Did you have that call via Skype?

no love....i don't skype.....besides if i did i'd probably would have been using a dragon avatar instead of this one....or any other girly one :)

but i did talk sweet...even for a 53 yr old broad...i can talk sweet....and sound like a younger gal .... if ya know what i mean ;)

i hate playing the 'female' card...that's not me (bome will tell you i'm a broad)....i like to be myself but hey! if it helps to try to get extras i'm game!!!

but i guess i didn't do so hot. but saved $731 for the year .... so maybe not to shabby either? just seeing how everyone else got better deals than me. oh well. better than a sharp stick to the groin eh? lol (that's a joke ;) )

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
no love....i don't skype.....besides if i did i'd probably would have been using a dragon avatar instead of this one....or any other girly one :)

but i did talk sweet...even for a 53 yr old broad...i can talk sweet....and sound like a younger gal .... if ya know what i mean ;)

i hate playing the 'female' card...that's not me (bome will tell you i'm a broad)....i like to be myself but hey! if it helps to try to get extras i'm game!!!

but i guess i didn't do so hot. but saved $731 for the year .... so maybe not to shabby either? just seeing how everyone else got better deals than me. oh well. better than a sharp stick to the groin eh? lol (that's a joke ;) )
That was a nice haul. If I wasn't moving in a month, I'd try to swing something like that too.
And don't be ashamed of playing the female card. We're all suckers for it, so you might as well capitalize.
clear.png
(y)

SilverRose

UDFA
yeah, but i'd rather just be able to bs w/the guys than try to be sweet and innocent....and believe me....i have to try hard to play or even be sweet and innocent. lmao

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good thing I'm not a female. I'd be stupid with free drinks every day.

SilverRose

UDFA
gee....for once i've got no reply for that remark! lol

good job! it's not often i am at a loss for words! :notworthy:

RFIP

The only art I want is to haggle over, around and through that smokin hot chick in your avi!

Oh, and you did very good with DTV too!

got nflst for free