The 10 Most Misguided Moves Of The NFL Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MountainRam

Rookie
Of all the coaches Chuck Pagani is one lucky coach. He has a top 3 QB in league to bail him out. Just feel for luck

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haven't seen that nickname in ages. :) Wonder how RRF is holding up?

wait !!! ... what ? youre cumberland ???....not to speak ill of another board ,,,but its not doing well over there

Psycho_X

Legend
Haven't seen that nickname in ages. :) Wonder how RRF is holding up?

FLo0LIBIUeI6c.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Here's a live shot of "What's going on at RRF":
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

Wow, what happened to that place?

Either way, I'm sure there's a Goodfella who posted over there who is overjoyed that Fisher is floundering now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, what happened to that place?

Either way, I'm sure there's a Goodfella who posted over there who is overjoyed that Fisher is floundering now.
Lol
Well, he *might* be here on ROD now being classy and not beating his chest, because it does appear that he was right all along.....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wait !!! ... what ? youre cumberland ???....not to speak ill of another board ,,,but its not doing well over there
Ever since they banned that Pesci guy, things were never the same :LOL:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Lol
Well, he *might* be here on ROD now being classy and not beating his chest, because it does appear that he was right all along.....

It's a case of guessing right rather than being right ... don't forget, he was a one-man Praetorian Guard for Emperor Spags.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a case of guessing right rather than being right ... don't forget, he was a one-man Praetorian Guard for Emperor Spags.
Yeah, well we all have our vices. I was the party of 1 in the Jared Cook fan club, so there's that...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah, well we all have our vices. I was the party of 1 in the Jared Cook fan club, so there's that...

Well, hey, I was completely on board with the Fisher hire, and had faith in him right up until this season.

And to go to the wayback machine, I remember when Chuck Knox drafted a guy named Isaac Bruce, I derisively commented to a friend "who the f--- is that?" as if Knox had no clue to what he was doing. I actually think I was right on the second part of that, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, hey, I was completely on board with the Fisher hire, and had faith in him right up until this season.

And to go to the wayback machine, I remember when Chuck Knox drafted a guy named Isaac Bruce, I derisively commented to a friend "who the f--- is that?" as if Knox had no clue to what he was doing. I actually think I was right on the second part of that, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
Fantasy football draft in 1999, day or so after Trent Green went down. My buddy and I were partners on a team and at the draft I said, I'm used to my team being out of the playoff race in October, but in September is a real bummer.
And then proceeded to pick up Paul Justin as a FA because I knew he was going to get a shot. Lol

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ain't that the truth.

Hey, at one point or another, we form an incorrect opinion of a coach... or player.

And it's always been "just a hunch" and the picture doesn't really form for years in most cases.

But, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

That's what's good about this board... you're not gonna get trampled under foot for your opinion.

Luckily for me, I'm almost always right :LOL:(bull:poop:)