The 1 player I do not want the Rams to draft is....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Keenan Allen.

I DO NOT like him as a future #1 WR. Drops alot of balls, not very fast or explosive, injury problems. Yes he has good route running and he's pretty physical, but I see him being a #3 option on a team. I'd much rather have a guy like Justin Hunter, Patterson, Austin, or someone else.

What's your overall opinions on Allen?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
A55VA6 said:
Keenan Allen.

I DO NOT like him as a future #1 WR. Drops alot of balls, not very fast or explosive, injury problems. Yes he has good route running and he's pretty physical, but I see him being a #3 option on a team. I'd much rather have a guy like Justin Hunter, Patterson, Austin, or someone else.

I'd take him with our 2nd, no way in hell in the first...

RamsNation

Rookie
I have 2 choices who I don't want to see the Rams draft.First-C.Patterson....we need to make sure these next 4 first rounders over this year and next are hits and I don't want to take this risk on him.Huge upside but huge bust potential,we can't afford another bust.Second one is simply because the way we play defense (at least last year) we don't need him that bad because Dunbar played great and we hardly ever used 3 LB's on the field.Alec ogletree,not to mention his off field concerns he just doesn't merit the risk reward ratio if you ask me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Allen is a pretty safe pick. He'll be productive. I've compared him to Michael Crabtree and stand by it. Don't really feel compelled to fight for or against his pick.

nittany ram

Rookie
A55VA6 said:
Keenan Allen.

I liked him until I saw his 4.7 40 time so now I've lost interest. It's not that I don't think he can be a good player but the Rams need to get more explosive on offense and no matter how you cut it 4.7 just ain't explosive.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't ask me why but I just don't get a warm fuzzy feeling about drafting Kenny Vaccaro. We desperately need to draft at least one Safety but.......................... not him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, Cordarrelle Patterson.

Also, not to a DT or CB.

Shawnbb158

Starter
I think Allen will be a solid NFL wide receiver. That being said I don't want him in the first round because he is only going to be a solid Wide redraftr and nothing special. Yes he will catch 65-100 balls a year and have 600-1000 yards with 4 or 5 TDs a year which isn't bad but I want a difference maker with a 1st rounder. We can get the same production later on the draft.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've never thought him to be a first round receiver, but he fits a niche, problem is that Quick is already nestled in that niche for us. I'd give him a mid second to mid third grade.

Eddie Lacy, don't think he is worth a first round pick, nor do i think we need to pick a RB in the first 4 rounds.

Playmaker

Tavon Austin or Cordarrelle Patterson. One is a 5'8 174 receiver with short arms. The other is a one year wonder that wasn't even very wonderful. Over 20% of his total season production in 2012 came against Troy University.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Playmaker said:
Tavon Austin or Cordarrelle Patterson. One is a 5'8 174 receiver with short arms. The other is a one year wonder that wasn't even very wonderful. Over 20% of his total season production in 2012 came against Troy University.
Is this you?

<a class="postlink" href="http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=948191&sid=a66d5da07152a964592f25999582d76b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... 999582d76b</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
Playmaker said:
Is this you?

<a class="postlink" href="http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=948191&sid=a66d5da07152a964592f25999582d76b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... 999582d76b</a>
Crickets....