The 0%

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess it serves me right for actually stopping on ESPN when I was clicking around, but I saw the Rams logo so got sucked in and paused long enough to hear Jerome Bettis and some other guy on NFL Live give their odds for teams to win the NFC West division. Both gave the Rams 0% chance while laughing about what an awful team the Rams are. What made it worse is Bettis gave the 49ers a 5% chance (at least the other guy gave the 49ers the correct 0%).
I saw this too! and I couldn't believe my Ears!! These guys must be on something!!

Ain't right.jpg

Tyrone Biggums.jpg

" And Bettis is now Officially on my "S--t List"!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle is a Russell Wilson season ending injury away from 6-10 so I can't see how anyone would say 0%
Just dumb

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Jerome "Battering Ram" Bettis' opinions are not worth the toilet paper to wipe ass. He was a big butterball turkey who did not average five yards per carry in his career.

And the 2016 NFL games have not been played yet and JB is already trashing the Rams. This guy must have been on crack.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Seattle is a Russell Wilson season ending injury away from 6-10 so I can't see how anyone would say 0%
Just dumb

Not to mention, they've neglected their OL for a few years and haven't exactly made a strong effort to fix it, despite this year's draft. That's going to catch up to them.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Didn't Bettis have an ankle problem, too--in 1995?
He is not a thinker so much...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Meh, I don't even let these "prognosticators" bother me anymore. Frankly, the Rams have been in the basement of the NFL for the better part of the last 10 years, so they are not going to get much respect until they can...ya know...like win 8 or more games in a season.

As a side note, Trey Wingo has a face you could open bottles with.....