That Rams vs Chiefs matchup in Mexico...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I personally hope the Rams go to Mexico City and stay the whole week or practice somewhere at altitude to get acclimated. It will pay huge dividends in the second half of the game.
I’m a big MMA fan and see too many fighters that go to Mexico City less than a week before their fight and the impact is devistating!! Please McVay get the team acclimated early so the Rams can run the Chief right out of that stadium!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Can't wait... Airline tix - Check, Game tix -check, Hotel - check!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I personally hope the Rams go to Mexico City and stay the whole week or practice somewhere at altitude to get acclimated. It will pay huge dividends in the second half of the game.
I’m a big MMA fan and see too many fighters that go to Mexico City less than a week before their fight and the impact is devistating!! Please McVay get the team acclimated early so the Rams can run the Chief right out of that stadium!

I think I posted this elsewhere (or maybe not, my phone is being a real butthole right now), but I TOTALLY agree.

Mexico City is 7350 feet above sea level, more than two thousand feet more than Denver which already gives teams fits when they fly in the night before the game.

Staying the week will help with acclimation (flights over an hour can also be very dehydrating).

It'll also help in case anyone gets Montezuma's Revenge or whatever that one can get from traveling to another country (doesn't have to be Mexico).