Thanksgiving Gift For A ROD Member

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

In the spirit of giving, I will give one member 5,000 ROD dollars to the first person to answer this question correctly.

What was the longest FG ever attempted?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
was it off a fair catch?
Miami invoked an obscure free kick off a fair catch rule in a game once back in the later Shula years

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
OMG, if it were to ever happen to GZ he might just make the damn thing :wink:

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OMG, if it were to ever happen to GZ he might just make the damn thing :wink:

I am really curious as to how far he really can make one. Not doubting 70, but that is one helluva kick.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I am really curious as to how far he really can make one. Not doubting 70, but that is one helluva kick.
Let's Sports Book it - Longest field goal for GZ during the season, or career (that's really a longterm wager)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The announcers were talking about the fair catch rule last week during the Rams game when we forced Chicago to punt right before half and it would of been a 72 yarder because we fair caught it at our 38 if I remember correctly.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I don't have much doubt GZ can kick a ball that far. I just don't think he could kick it between the goal posts.