Thanksgiving game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
8th possession SEA no flags

Goodell's clean product on display between two of the most physical, and most penalized teams in the NFL. The refs got the memo.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm guessing this crew won't double down and be in St. Louis on Sunday !!! Either that or NEITHER the Albatross or Whiners commit any penalties...YAH, Sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Kaepernick looks like crap tonight, lol. I've been cheering on the Seahawks which shows how much I detest the 49ers. I think I'll throw up. :eek:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Kaepernick looks like crap tonight, lol. I've been cheering on the Seahawks which shows how much I detest the 49ers. I think I'll throw up. :eek:
I'm enjoying the slow deterioration of Krap. He sucks. I'm also a Hauschka owner so there's that :)

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hearing Collinsworth bash on Kaep for not finding open options makes me wanna laugh

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Best and worst of 2014.
Bicep Boy gets a multi year gazillion dollar contract.
Bradford goes down.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I really dislike Harbaugh and Petey equally, but can't find much to hate with Wilson except he plays for the Seaducks. CK looks horrible when you compare him to Wilson except for when he runs. Wilson runs to make plays...CK just runs sometimes.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
wow after watching the gullturds destroy the at home whiners I think we are not as close as we think we are. I think we would only beat the chickens of the sea 1 out of 5 times and that would take some luck, ref calls and 3 or4 player playing above and beyond. that being said my best end to a very disappointing season is that the seaturds beat the whiners in 2 weeks putting them out of the playoffs then we beat the turds in the last game of the year putting them out of the playoffs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
B3gIEcYCQAA5RZa.jpg:large