Thanks to all you who reported from camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I'm not going to call out names because I know I will forget to mention someone. So many good reports and pictures from camp this year. Thank you to all of you who took the time to give us who couldn't make it every night a glimpse of how camp was going. Can't wait for the season to start. I feel we are at the beginning of a nice run. We have a good group of talented young players. I can't wait to get the season started.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Want to give my thanks to you all as well. Well done, and I enjoyed reading all of your thoughts after each practice.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Absolutely. I read every camp report posted on ROD and felt like I didn't miss a beat. There is no question the observations from our ROD members had much more insight than any of the so called "experts." Thank you very much.

A special shout out to CoachO tireless efforts. They were all great reads and I could see the accuracy of them on the field. That's awesome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, thank you. As a displaced Rams fan, I greatly appreciate the insight.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yes, thank you. Living on the west coast I dont get much Rams news, but the info you all share with those of us that cant be there is second to none.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I would also like to extend my thanks to all of the "camp reporters" we've had do write ups here. It is appreciated very much....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great thread @FRO I think so many of us can't get enough of these reports. Thank you one and all.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Thanks so much to all of you who provide us with camp reports especially, as well as all Rams related info year round.Don't know what we would do without you. Some of you need to be paid for your work.

GO RAMS!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Best coverage out there is right here!

Thank you!