Thanks ROD...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Don't know the thread or who it was , but SOMEBODY posted a vid of Bill Burr in a response.

My favorite comedian of all time is Richard Pryor. Burr's # 2.

I cannot get enough of the guy.

One(of the many) things that suck about getting old(er), is you just don't (or don't care enough to) stay current.

Had never heard of the guy, but love his ass.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure if it was me or not. I love Bill Burr and know I have at least thought about posting one of his videos a time or three. Just don't remember if I did. Age you say?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BTW - Netflix has 3 of his stand up shows.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll check it out. Been scouring the Internet - think I've seen every time he guested on Conan, plus a couple hour long shows.

The fact that I pretty much concur with his take on just about everything doesn't hurt either. :cheers:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't know the thread or who it was , but SOMEBODY posted a vid of Bill Burr in a response.

My favorite comedian of all time is Richard Pryor. Burr's # 2.

I cannot get enough of the guy.

One(of the many) things that suck about getting old(er), is you just don't (or don't care enough to) stay current.

Had never heard of the guy, but love his ass.

This concerns me! :shocked: