Thank you Rams for showing heart

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It obviously sucks to give up that big of a lead and there's plenty of blame to go around for that, but I'll discuss that in other threads.

This team never gave up though. Not until the last second. Every single player that touched the turf yesterday left it all on the field. The entire attitude compared to the opener was night and day. Even on the sidelines.

As a fan, that's all I ask for. The loss hurts bad but I'm very proud to be a Rams fan today, and held my head high leaving the dome.

There's a lot of football left to be played. If that's the team that shows up the rest of the season I'm looking forward to ever second of it. Take the bye, and come back ready to kick some ass boys.

GO RAMS

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
That's a good point. It's something they rarely exhibited when things went south under Spags.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
As much as I hated the result, they did put up a fight where in years past once the Cowboys took a lead we would've basically checked out.

Not saying I'm happy about the performance. But the effort was there.

BKBISTRO

UDFA
You know, this game was gut wrenching and definitely we should have won it. But let me say this - after game 1 vs Minnesota, I didn't even want to look at anything football related for a whole week. I wouldn't even watch other teams' games because I would be thinking, "Man, this sucks how EVERY team is better than the Rams." But after this game, even though we lost in heartbreaking fashion, I watched other games and NFL highlights into the night. Davis looks legit, we were in it till the end, and I have hope that we can overcome our defensive lapses and post some Ws after the bye week. I think we'll surprise some teams during the so-called "brutal" stretch.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I'm done saying "thanks" for showing heart. Show me a W then I'll say thanks

I am kind of in this camp. I agree it was a good effort but dang, we have to win those games. Another example of no more excuses is Arizona this weekend. Lose their QB and still beat SF and looked very good doing it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah I'm done with them showing anything except wins now. They've shown heart and potential for years now. It's time to show results and if you can't do that with a 21 point lead I honestly am not sure they did have their hearts in it.