Thank you RamBill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It is amazing because he does it on several boards and honestly I don't feel like I need to look all over the web because I know he'll find it.........I feel guilty abot being lazy and relying on his work LOL.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That's enough talk.
Everybody leave Rambill alone. He has a lot of work to do today.

RamBill

Legend
Thanks to All for the Kind Words...it's much appreciated.

I would have responded sooner but I was getting in my last bit of sleep:sleep: that has to last until February . ;)

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Sleep is over-rated. But thanks none the less........
;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thank you so much, RamBill. You're a huge part of what makes this place so awesome, and your reports are always appreciated.

Alan

Legend
As in any great forum, its greatness derives from and is the sum of, all the individual posters who are part of the community. Some special posters carry more of the load for others who are unable to do more. You're one of those special members that make us great.

Thanks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks to All for the Kind Words...it's much appreciated.

I would have responded sooner but I was getting in my last bit of sleep:sleep: that has to last until February . ;)

I try to post new content but most often you beat me to it.

Much appreciated and you-da-man! At least I think you're a man. You might be an RSS feed...?

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Rambill is one of my oldest and dearest friends on the Rams brethren internet.....I really appreciate you guys showing him the respect he deserves.

RamBill

Legend
Rambill is one of my oldest and dearest friends on the Rams brethren internet.....I really appreciate you guys showing him the respect he deserves.

Thanks Jim...we go waaaaay back and the feeling is mutual.

Great work today as usual. (y)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Stop feeding the other sites! Pick the winner... ROD!

Thanks RamBill. I gravitate to your posts and never even realised it.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Thanks again RamBill! I posted earlier this spring about how you saved us so many hours of scouring the net for bits of info ( which many of us just don't have the hours ) and how I appreciated it. Seems like a lot of other fans do too! :cheers:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Thanks RamBill. You provide something that so many of us need and look forward to. You Rock!!

GO RAMS!!!!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Cheers buddy.
(PS: bomebadeeda's right...you can sleep when you die - no slacking off!) :shades:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks for doing it all RamBill!!! It has become a staple here at Rod.

The posts remind me of Shane Grays when he was with Bleacher Report. His Rams news and nuggets at noon. I missed those till you came along.

You are going to be hella busy once the season starts lol