Thank you RamBill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Thanks @RamBill............for taking the time and making the effort to post all the articles you find on the Rams for us each day. It is most appreciated by the members of ROD. :bow:

jhwm0j.jpg

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Agreed! Thanks.

I know some idiot on the 'other' site was very critical when others were thanking RamBill - saying stuff like "we can all find this stuff ourself with a google search", etc...

Well I for one appreciate it and having it in one place. Thanks again, RamBill.

PhxRam

I seriously have no idea when the guy takes time to sleep.. I see him posting tirelessly at all hours of the night.

Your efforts are appreciated not just here, but everywhere dude.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yes sir.......!!!! Here here....Now, get yer arse out to camp today and let us west coasters hear what'cha think....:love::sneaky:(y);):):cool::D

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thank you RamBill a lot of us would go crazy without some type of RAMS news and you deliver, you are awesome sir!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah. He spreads the news for the fans on many sites, all hours of the day and night.

He puts in a ton of work.