Thank You Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'd like to thank Case for his effort as Rams starting qb. While not possessing the best arm, his dilegence and work ethic are second to none. He came to every game prepared to play, and gave it his best effort.

Thank you Case. I know you will be ready to step back in if need be.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I heard from a "source" that during the last game, Case would come to the sideline after a short drive, look at his tablet, and not even look at, nor say a word to Goff. He never spoke to the rookie once...during the entire game. In fact, I just read he was upset/unhappy with being replaced. I guess he also thought he was doing a fine job.

My point, I thought he was here to help mentor our future franchise QB? Thought he was some super teammate.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I heard from a "source" that during the last game, Case would come to the sideline after a short drive, look at his tablet, and not even look at, nor say a word to Goff. He never spoke to the rookie once...during the entire game. In fact, I just read he was upset/unhappy with being replaced. I guess he also thought he was doing a fine job.

My point, I thought he was here to help mentor our future franchise QB? Thought he was some super teammate.

He may have been frustrated but I don't think it was directed at Goff purposely. From Goff's recent interviews, he claims Keenum was very helpful throughout the process, took him under his wing, and felt they have each other's backs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If he played for any other coach he may not have started any games this year. Certainly would have been benched after the Giants disaster. Keenum showing no gratitude for the opportunity given him IMO.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Truth is probably in the middle somewhere, as it usually is..
Nobody likes to lose their job, especially after Fisher fawned all over him constantly 'till he suddenly made the inevitable move...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Case is a competitor, of course he wants to stay in the game. But 4-5 like it or not it all falls on the QB. Especially when the coaching staff will take no responsibility. If Goff struggles we will all be clear as to what the offensive problems are. Game plan, coaching, and a terrible O-Line.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
From Goff's recent interviews, he claims Keenum was very helpful throughout the process, took him under his wing, and felt they have each other's backs.
Sounds like Fisher-speak to me...Won't know the real til Goff writes a tell-all book. LOL

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Case is a competitor, of course he wants to stay in the game. But 4-5 like it or not it all falls on the QB. Especially when the coaching staff will take no responsibility. If Goff struggles we will all be clear as to what the offensive problems are. Game plan, coaching, and a terrible O-Line.

This^^

We can all agree that the QB position gets too much credit when they are winning and too much blame when they are losing. He knew his time was up and was probably frustrated in the last game. I do feel bad, he's a guy you can really root for and someone you want to succeed. Hopefully he finds a better team in the offseason with a better Offensive coaching staff that he'll succeed in.

Cheers Case!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Case is still a team Captain & will be there for Jared throughout the season.
Frustration was strong after not scoring a TD for over 12 qrts. There is not a lot of good things to be said.

Ram65

Legend
I'd like to thank Case for his effort as Rams starting qb. While not possessing the best arm, his dilegence and work ethic are second to none. He came to every game prepared to play, and gave it his best effort.

Thank you Case. I know you will be ready to step back in if need be.

That says it all bubbaramfan!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum tried, I know that.
Agreed, as did Foles, Davis, Hill, Clemens...
I don't remember the gratitude for them despite producing the same results (if not better)
More like, "don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya"

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Thank you Case. While you are a limited QB, you had that Doug Flutie spunk and I appreciate passing the torch to Goff.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We shall see...

I personally thought The Rams should have traded Case before the trade deadline. Go with the youth.That is the future & could have been the better choice at the present ??
--What is the value of Case Keenum ?? It might very be as. Mentor ??

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Keenum tried, I know that.

Absolutely...Blame some things on Keenum, but never say he didn't give his all...One of the things I did llke is that he never slid under the markers...He took punishment to make sure he got the first down if possible...

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

Listening to ESPN 710 and they talked about this for a bit that they were told from multiple sources that Keenum was being very Brett Favre like to Goff not helping or speaking to him etc. Of course they aren't going to parade around and say this is what happened but if this is true Goff did take the high road on interviews saying how much Case helped him out.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

My point, I thought he was here to help mentor our future franchise QB? Thought he was some super teammate.[/QhOTE]
I didn't see this on the sideline shots they were always together and appeared to be at least looking at the tablet togetherI can believe there isn't a lot of time during the game to sit and have a deep discussion and that the media would want to stir the pot, controversy gets attention and most of them would throw their mama under the bus for ratings.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean

He's most likely upset because his performance this season greatly affects the type of contract he will receive in the offseason and his performance in the last couple games did not do him any favors.