Thank God we got guys who can draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If Robinson turns out to be a pro bowl LG and never successfully transitions to LT it will still be an outstanding draft pick.
This is a theme I hear a lot... and I almost wonder who disagrees. If a guy is a consistent Pro Bowler at any position (assuming that he actually deserves the nod as such and it's not just popularity, but that's a flaw of the Pro Bowl) he was worth even the #1 overall pick.

But, not to be a doom and gloomer, I don't think that's his floor.

That said, I don't want to be anywhere near his floor. I want to be at his ceiling. :)

Memphis Ram

Legend
One of the most insane catches, in clutch time right here;

This play is an example of what I was talking about in another post. Austin Pettis is a back shoulder throw just waiting to happen, but the Rams hardly throw 'em. Why is that?????

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This play is an example of what I was talking about in another post. Austin Pettis is a back shoulder throw just waiting to happen, but the Rams hardly throw 'em. Why is that?????
It's a good question. Bradford can throw the hell out of that pass too. He used to connect with Clayton on that and it was beautiful. He used to try it with Alexander, but DX always used to do 180's in the air and catch them in his chest for some reason. It was weird.