Thank God for CBS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
As a Time Warner Cable customer it took not having CBS for my girlfriend (who covers the cable bill) to switch over to direct tv.

For the first time in my life I will have Sunday Ticket.

Every Rams game without having ro stream it?

I am a happy dude right now.

Thank you CBS/TWC war. Perfevt timing!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
HitStick said:
As a Time Warner Cable customer it took not having CBS for my girlfriend (who covers the cable bill) to switch over to direct tv.

Congratulations on the Sunday Ticket! Problem: you will never do without it again!

:hehe:

I love having my choice of out of market games.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
HitStick said:

The local CBS affiliate and Dish are feuding over a rate hike and the local station bought the Rams preseason games in order to push business Direct's way, fine by me,I've been with Sunday Ticket from day one had it on a 10 ft dish back in the day,actually had been pirating feeds as if I was getting it even before they came into being.I got part of a season free in a class action settlement a few years back, nothing like it if your a fan of the game not just a team.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good for you, man. I used to have it for years and years, but ended up ditching it for a number of different reasons. It's the most awesome thing there is having every Rams game at your disposal -- live. But not half as awesome as your girlfriend picking up the tab. You're my hero.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
My Wife and I used to be on Directv and by her demand we had Sunday ticket. Unfortunately once the Pac-12 network came out, she demanded we switch carriers since DTV doesn't carry Pac-12. (She's a 3rd generation Oregon State grad)

I get by on the bootleg feeds which is OK, I like chatting while watching games anyway.

So yes, once you've had Sunday ticket you can say NO to it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I have TWC, just because it's familiar. If I was going to be in my apartment longer I probably would have gotten DirectTV, I wish I could have Sunday Ticket.