TG30 Hype Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I learned something watching this video. That is, something besides never wanting to be in a position to have tackle him. I see he's left handed. (In my best Johnny Carson imitation) I did not know that!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm so going to use that song in one of my stories to show how shitty it is.

But I'm really impressed with Gurley.

Memento

Name
Jemma
You got a problem with Fetty Wap? o_O

I credit him for making it with glaucoma in one of his eyes. I hate that song, though. It's sexist as hell, and I'm a woman, so...yeah.

jjab360

Legend
I credit him for making it with glaucoma in one of his eyes. I hate that song, though. It's sexist as hell, and I'm a woman, so...yeah.
Sexist? Outside of that one line in the second verse (lol), Mr. Wap actually shows a good bit of chivalry towards his significant other and respect in regards to her savvy in their joint business venture.

A million times less sexist than most of today's hip hop imo.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I learned something watching this video. That is, something besides never wanting to be in a position to have tackle him. I see he's left handed. (In my best Johnny Carson imitation) I did not know that!

I also learned that he has no future as a pocket passer..(Not that he needs one of course) Nice Carson impersonation, BTW...Nicely played...

Memento

Name
Jemma
Sexist? Outside of that one line in the second verse (lol), Mr. Wap actually shows a good bit of chivalry towards his significant other and respect in regards to her savvy in their joint business venture.

A million times less sexist than most of today's hip hop imo.

Chivalry? Man I swear I love her how she work the damn pole is chivalry? She my trap queen is chivalry? Got a sack for us to roll is chivalry?

That's not chivalry at all. That's objectifying women, as most rap and country songs tend to do.

jjab360

Legend
Chivalry? Man I swear I love her how she work the damn pole is chivalry? She my trap queen is chivalry? Got a sack for us to roll is chivalry?

That's not chivalry at all. That's objectifying women, as most rap and country songs tend to do.
Calling a woman a queen is objectifying them now? If anything that's putting them on the pedestal.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Calling a woman a queen is objectifying them now? If anything that's putting them on the pedestal.

Trap queen. There's a huge difference between a queen and a trap queen.

FRO

Legend
Always awesome to see safety's with good angles to tackle Gurley getting blown by. Kid is special. Enjoy it while we have it.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Trap queen. There's a huge difference between a queen and a trap queen.
"Married to the money introduced her to my stove, showed her how to whip it now she remix it". It's a chick who's a drug dealer and helps her boyfriend deal drugs. And they're street smart. So yeah, in a way it's bad, but it doesn't technically objectify woman in a sexual way that you're thinking. I agree though the song is garbage.