Texans taking 1 of 3 guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
According to lance zuerline, it's down to Clowney, Mack, and Robinson. And he has GR as the highest rated player.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
According to lance zuerline, it's down to Clowney, Mack, and Robinson. And he has GR as the highest rated player.
Thats great with me IF they go in that direction now we can get with ATL & get a decent sound deal with them collect their second rounder this yr and a second round in 2015. Leaves Mack-Watkins-Mathews & Evans & Donald to pick from. Having two second rounders #37 & #44 is a very good thing to have in this draft.

Two no#1's, two #2's & a 3rd would be a good first two days.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Thats great with me IF they go in that direction now we can get with ATL & get a decent sound deal with them collect their second rounder this yr and a second round in 2015. Leaves Mack-Watkins-Mathews & Evans & Donald to pick from. Having two second rounders #37 & #44 is a very good thing to have in this draft.

Two no#1's, two #2's & a 3rd would be a good first two days.

Or using some of that to move back into the first for a third pick...maybe a guy like Verrett in the back of the first, if that's who the F/O likes at CB.

V3

Hall of Fame
Please go Mack. I don't even want the Rams tempted by him. Get him off the board.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I really struggle with these guys if they can't trade down.

I mean, if they don't pick a QB... They're riding Ryan Fitzpatrick for 2014? I'm struggling to see how that excites or gives hope to fans.

Grab one in the 2nd? Okay... But, really? In a weak class take the weakest of the weak?

I still give them a fair shot of going QB 1st overall.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't buy Houston taking Robinson.

FRO

Legend
Clowney is the best player in the draft, but is he the best fit?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Personally, I think it's either Manziel or Clowney but they would rather trade down with Cleveland if possible.