Texan's know their guy, taking him #1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Translation:
No one would meet our crazy asking price to move up so we'll go ahead and take Clowney.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
If so, I'm really anxious about who the Rams trade with if it's Clowney to the Texans!

paceram

Pro Bowler

If they have made a decision why don't they go ahead and make the announcement? Either they want to keep everyone in suspense until their selection or they are still hoping to get offers for their pick. I am guessing they are still hoping for offers.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
So I guess the Rams are on the clock, kind of.
IMO I think most GM's know who they want to take even before the combine All this dog and pony show is just about validating what their gut is telling them.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
If they have made a decision why don't they go ahead and make the announcement? Either they want to keep everyone in suspense until their selection or they are still hoping to get offers for their pick. I am guessing they are still hoping for offers.
I wouldn't expect the Rams to announce their choice either, if they were at 1. Why make it easy on those picking after?

MrMotes

Starter
There's no advantage to showing your hand any sooner than you have to. Things can change, right up to the last minute.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Exactly what I was thinking. Either they are little school girls playing games with the boys or this is just more pre-draft BS.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's no advantage to showing your hand any sooner than you have to. Things can change, right up to the last minute.

Very true. Except the Texans can afford to tip their hand more so than others since they essentially hold all the cards.

Alan

Legend
Makes perfect sense to not say who you're going to pick sans a trade. If someone wants to offer the moon for Manziel and you've made it plain you're picking Clowney you've just lost out and for what? To make guys like us happy? :ROFLMAO:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dang I hope they don't pick Clowney. Our options at #2 sky rocket if Clowney is there, that's my guess.

GO RAMS!!!