Texans Frustrated with Clowney

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Rams didn't opt to not pick him. Most Rams insiders said the Rams would have jumped at Clowney if the Texans didn't take him.

The Rams should be thanking the Texans....that is, if he turns out to be a dud. It's still too early.

That's correct I forgot he went #1 overall.........YaY!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I just see a guy who is privileged...now I hate to compare the two, but CAN'T YALL see the difference between Clowney & Winston? One loves to win, the other just loves the money....

I can see a difference, but it's not the one you're hoping for.

lockdnram21

Legend
So he gets surgery for a sports hernia that he PLAYED THROUGH, tears his meniscus in a fluke that he could have done nothing about, and then when he gets back gets sick with an illness that he couldn't prevent, and people say "I told you so"? What is he supposed to do? Let's wait until he can actually play before we say it was a bad pick.
Bingo some people just like to nit pick. He was hurt now he nas a illness. Wheres the problem ?

Athos

Legend
Didn't want Clowney, but ya gotta factor in those injuries.

One loves to win, the other just loves the money....

Or......one has a 10 cent brain, gets hard-ons for unscrupulous behavior, and is generally someone I hope the Rams have no part of......and an injured player with motivation flags coming out and now injury history.

No matter, we probably got the best defensive guy in the draft anyway in Donald.

Memphis Ram

Legend
So he gets surgery for a sports hernia that he PLAYED THROUGH, tears his meniscus in a fluke that he could have done nothing about, and then when he gets back gets sick with an illness that he couldn't prevent, and people say "I told you so"? What is he supposed to do? Let's wait until he can actually play before we say it was a bad pick.
tumblr_m4luf783pQ1r12647o1_400.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yup a lot of people were leery of him especially wondering what would happen when he had 20 million dollars.

Glad we opted not to pick him.

I was against picking him all along. He was a Superstar before he even hit college. His ass has been kissed most of his teen and plus years. He has phenomenal abilities, yet when you see him speak he comes across as an arrogant pothead. Godgiven talent isn't enough for me to say use a top pick on a guy. I want to see professionalism. Never saw that in JC. Maybe he grows up, who knows. Ricky Williams made a decent come back.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I really didn't want the Rams to draft Clowney, and I was totally hoping that they would draft Robinson, but it's waaaaaayyyyyyy too early to write off Clowney.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This article reeks with a bias opinionated prejudice, speculative at best. Give us real info Florio