Texans closing in on O'Brien.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
JP
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/281159/report-texans-closing-in-on-bill-obrien

According to the Houston Chronicle's John McClain, the Texans are "closing in" on tabbing Penn State's Bill O'Brien as their next head coach.
Luring O'Brien away from Happy Valley would go against Texans owner Bob McNair's stated desire for a coach with NFL head-coaching experience, but would make a splash nonetheless. O'Brien spent time working as an assistant under Bill Belichick and earned major notice among NFL brass for the way he rebuilt Penn State's football program following the Joe Paterno/Jerry Sandusky disaster. 44 years old, O'Brien is an offensive mind.
Source: John McClain on Twitter Dec 30 - 3:49 PM

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I don't understand the hype on this dude. He ran Bills offense, the way he wanted it ran. Just like Josh did. Every single coach that has come from them cheaters has been a bust. Weis, McDaniel, big black dude(can't think of his name) from KC and Cle. Hell even Piolli got fired. I would avoid them at all cost

Name
JP
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't understand the hype on this dude. He ran Bills offense, the way he wanted it ran. Just like Josh did. Every single coach that has come from them cheaters has been a bust. Weis, McDaniel, big black dude(can't think of his name) from KC and Cle. Hell even Piolli got fired. I would avoid them at all cost

He did pretty well with PSU in an impossible situation the past 2 years ago.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yea, he still had some players left tho. I feel like this year upcoming and the following would have been his true proving ground. But you never know, he could be the one that really has "It"

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

*Romeo Crennel