Terry Metcalf

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
One of Bill Bidwell's few good picks. Roger Wehrli from Mizzou was another.

I'm not a football Cardinals fan in the slightest (born far too late for that), but my dad was.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of Bill Bidwell's few good picks. Roger Wehrli from Mizzou was another.

I'm not a football Cardinals fan in the slightest (born far too late for that), but my dad was.
Ageist!

Tano

Legend
I found this on YouTube just now. Some of you old St. Louis football fans might find it interesting. He was the star player for Long Beach State when I was there 1972. Eric's Dad.

Long Beach State had a football team? This is what I think of when I think of their football team

cats kittens GIF by Laurentian University

Fullerton grad here

Both our teams sucked lol

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Long Beach State had a football team? This is what I think of when I think of their football team

cats kittens GIF by Laurentian University

Fullerton grad here

Both our teams sucked lol
Tarkanian coached the Basketball team at that time, they were pretty good. Ed Ratleff was the star on that '72 team. Drafted by the Pistons. George Allen, the former Rams coach passed away while coaching there.

Tano

Legend
Tarkanian coached the Basketball team at that time, they were pretty good. Ed Ratleff was the star on that '72 team. Drafted by the Pistons. George Allen, the former Rams coach passed away while coaching there.
Fullerton has always had a very good baseball team so I only go by that sport when referring to my college lol