Terry Crews: Actor and one time Rams linebacker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I was watching the movie 'Friday After Next' recently and noticed this massive man, Terry Crews, who played the heavy. It occurred to me that I'd seen him somewhere before and did some research. It turns out he was drafted in the 11th round of the NFL draft by the Rams.

In that draft we picked Todd Lyght - DB, Roman Phifer - LB, Robert Bailey - DB, Robert Young - DE, Neal Fort - T, Tyrone Shelton - RB, Pat Tyrance - LB, Jeff Fields - DT, Terry Crews - LB, Jeff Pahukoa - G, Ernie Thompson - RB, in that order.

That season Georgia Frontiere, John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt were running the show. John Robinson was the head coach. Ernie Zampese was the OC and Jeff Fisher was the DC. Jim Everett was the QB.

Crews didn't last long with the Rams and went on to play with the Chargers, Skins, and Eagles in a short career. Here he is in the middle with Ice Cube on your left and Mike Epps on your right.

OZNv0iK.jpg

Here he is roughing the passer while playing for the Chargers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5iMuIYNW_8

Once a Ram, always a Ram. (y)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Out of Western Michigan...Jeff Fisher lasted one year as the DC as the Rams had made the switch to the 4-3 that year after being a 3-4 for years under Fritz Shumur...That's right Pat's uncle who was a far better DC than Pat was an OC.

That was John Robinson's last year as Ram Head Coach as the Rams tried to go back to the future in 1992 by hiring Chuck Knox.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Should watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine great show (or at least season 1 was, season 2 has been hit and miss) and he's quite good in it.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Fritz Shumur...That's right Pat's uncle who was a far better DC than Pat was an OC.
When I hear the name Shumur I still think of Fritz, not Pat. So weird to me that there are many out there who are too young to even know about Fritz.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Brooklyn 99 is the tits. Love me some Sarge.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I was watching the movie 'Friday After Next' recently and noticed this massive man, Terry Crews, who played the heavy. It occurred to me that I'd seen him somewhere before and did some research. It turns out he was drafted in the 11th round of the NFL draft by the Rams.

In that draft we picked Todd Lyght - DB, Roman Phifer - LB, Robert Bailey - DB, Robert Young - DE, Neal Fort - T, Tyrone Shelton - RB, Pat Tyrance - LB, Jeff Fields - DT, Terry Crews - LB, Jeff Pahukoa - G, Ernie Thompson - RB, in that order.

That season Georgia Frontiere, John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt were running the show. John Robinson was the head coach. Ernie Zampese was the OC and Jeff Fisher was the DC. Jim Everett was the QB.

Crews didn't last long with the Rams and went on to play with the Chargers, Skins, and Eagles in a short career. Here he is in the middle with Ice Cube on your left and Mike Epps on your right.

OZNv0iK.jpg

Here he is roughing the passer while playing for the Chargers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5iMuIYNW_8

Once a Ram, always a Ram. (y)

Oh yeah, I've known this for a while and assumed most Rams fans knew about this. I'm a fan of Terry Crews, though. Friday After Next was the first time I saw him and then he was on Everybody Hates Chris for some years. He used to have a reality show on BET a few years back. It seems he has a really nice family.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Oh yeah, I've known this for a while and assumed most Rams fans knew about this. I'm a fan of Terry Crews, though. Friday After Next was the first time I saw him and then he was on Everybody Hates Chris for some years. He used to have a reality show on BET a few years back. It seems he has a really nice family.
I didnt. I'm quite surprised at the moment.

How could I not have known this?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
THAT'S NOT YO CAKE, PHILLIP!!!

That's got to be my favorite.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Are you kidding me?! I love Terry Crews!
Now he's really one of my favorite people.....Right up there with Marshall Faulk, Jackie Chan, Michael Jackson, and David Byrne.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Terry Crews was in Norbit as one of the Lattimore brothers. Rasputia was their sister and they wanted to take over the orphanage and turn it into a titty bar called Nippleopolus. I laugh at that movie everytime I see it.

@Killgasm yeah Goldberg was a Ram briefly and he is accredited with changing the game in the WWE. He brought about guys likeBattista, Lesnar and the change to Steve Austin's character, who was originally Stunning Steve.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My new avatar is in honor of another Ram turned actor - the great Rosey Grier.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I remember him.
Put it this way as a actor he's a million times more likely to win an Oscar than he was to make the Pro Bowl as a player.

Seems like a great guy.