Terrelle Pryor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Cut by the Seahawks. Any interest? I like the athleticism and he's been in the league long enough for the play to slow down.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Please Snisher this is a type of talent we dont have on our roster. Imagine a read option of Tavon and Pryor, deadly...

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He didn't do too bad with Oakland last year, and he's most undeniably better than our current backups. I'd grab him.

A55VA6

Legend
Pryor is interesting, that's for sure. I don't think the Rams will have any interest though.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Eh. 57% completion percentage, 7/11 TD to INT ratio, 6.6 YPA, 69 QB rating, part of a team that went 3-6 when he started. The runs are fun and all, but the passing numbers are unsightly.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Pryor is interesting now that Bradford is out for the season, plus he is not a vested vet so his salary would not be guaranteed.

The Rams cam make cap room by taking part of JL55's or Chris Long' base salary and converting it to a roster bonus that can then be prorated over the duration of their contract. Not ideal but it has already been done before by the Rams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not exactly an advocate of signing Prior... But his playing time has been in Oakland. I'd take some of his stats there with a grain of salt.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As much as it pays me to say it the quote is all that needs to be said.
If he is cheap maybe but I can't see him helping much this year. He was touted to be better than cam out of high school bigger faster better arm but he hasn't put it together.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I have always thought Pryor would make a better WR than QB. Saying that, WR doesn't look to be all that weak.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stupid.gif