Terrelle Pryor making switch to WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ing-the-switch-to-wr-after-release-by-bengals

Since entering the NFL in 2011, Terrelle Pryor has made it clear that the only position he wants to play is quarterback. However, after being released by the Bengals on Thursday, it appears that Pryor's had a change of heart.

The 25-year-old is now willing to play wide receiver. According to Pro Football Talk, Pryor's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has begun telling teams that the quarterback is ready to make the move to wide receiver.

Rosenhaus also added that several teams have "extensive interest" in adding Pryor as a wide receiver.

After being cut by both the Chiefs and Bengals over the past six weeks, Pryor must have finally realized that he's probably not going to make it in the NFL as a quarterback.

Pryor had been reluctant to switch positions and once even said that he wouldn't be able to switch to wide receiver because he doesn't "know how to catch."

"I don't know how to catch. I don't know how to run the ball as a running back," Pryor said in June 2014. "I've been a quarterback my whole life."

The truth is, Pryor can catch.

When he was with the Raiders, Pryor caught a 22-yard pass against the Panthers in 2012.

The 2011 supplemental draft pick also caught a five-yard touchdown pass while with Ohio State during the 2009 Fiesta Bowl.

View: http://youtu.be/lrZYZktLdns

Alan

Legend
I don't know who wrote this and I'm not going to look but doesn't this guy (I'm assuming it's a male) know the difference between "know how to catch." and "can catch?"

I;m surprised that after Pryor said "I don't know how to run the ball" the writer didn't say "The truth is, Pryor does know how to run because I saw him running running onto the field against the Panthers in 2012."

Please.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe he can get some lessons from Eric Crouch.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe kappernick can switch to a mascot, since he doesn't know how to throw and all he can do is show off.