Terrell Burgess - Inside the Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, good short watch. He’s an easy one to root for!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Our safety room. Just damn. Loaded! (y)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Another humble, smart, We not Me mold football player. It's a thing my friends. I am a huge fan of how this team is being built.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like certain programs just based on their Head Coaches I admire & love drafting their players and not the highly rated national ones either....Kirk Ferentz at Iowa, Gary Patterson at TCU and Kyle Whittingham at Utah just to post a few.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like certain programs just based on their Head Coaches I admire & love drafting their players and not the highly rated national ones either....Kirk Ferentz at Iowa, Gary Patterson at TCU and Kyle Whittingham at Utah just to post a few.

You put on the Senior Bowl tape & see how versatile he is. He is really into the game.
Plays a Super deeep FS. not sure that is his best position. He can lineup man to man as well.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched it twice! You can tell this kid more than appreciates his opportunity and is going to give 100%. Love this guy! How do the Rams do so much with so little? I know we haven't seen a snap, but, what if the Rams are in the front running for a trip to the big dance due to another grand slam draft day?