Ten Questions for Rams Rookie Tre Mason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Ten Questions for Rams Rookie Tre Mason
By Zoe Wolkowitz

http://www.101sports.com/2014/06/11/get-know-st-louis-rams-rookie-tre-mason/

As Rams third round draft pick Tre Mason gets accustomed to St. Louis, we thought it’d be nice to get to know the off-the-field side of the SEC offensive player of the year.
Rams running back/Tea Cup Yorkie owner Tre Mason

Sure, you’re aware that Mason ran all over Mizzou in the 2013 SEC Championship Game. Sure, you know the Auburn standout was a 2013 Heisman Trophy finalist. You’re no doubt mindful that Tre intends to give opposing defenses headaches.

But, and this is important, did you know the running back owns a lap dog? Any issue with that? He’s also terrible at keeping his refrigerator stocked. Such is the life of a rookie that likely calls his first home Rams Park.

101ESPN grabbed the Rams’ newest ground threat to ask him ten completely random (and perhaps nonsensical) questions with the goal of getting to better know Tre Mason. We feel acquainted on a completely different level, now. This was nice.

101: Do you have any pets?

Mason: I have a Tea Cup Yorkie named Bella. Well, its my mom’s dog.

101: Who was your favorite coach?

Mason: Coach Malzahn (Auburn Head Football Coach). He recruited me right out of high school and he taught me how to be a better man and basically taught me a lot about the learning process of football.

101: What is you favorite thing to do in St. Louis?

Mason: I checked out Ballpark Village. I’m new and don’t know a lot of places, but it was pretty fun.

101: You live in St. Louis now, so do you call it “Panera”, or do you say it the right way, “St. Louis Bread Co”?

Mason: No not at all, its Panera Bread and its going to stay Panera Bread. Its wrong for St. Louis to do that.

101: What’s something no one knows about you?

Mason: I’m funny. Actually I don’t really know, I think I am.

101: If I looked in your refrigerator right now, what would I find?

Mason: Probably, like, one bottle of water because I seem to not be able to fill it up because I just don’t take the time to do that.

101: What’s your favorite food?

Mason: Filet Mignon

101: What’s going through your headphones to pump you up before a game?

Mason: I have a playlist so there’s a lot, but I would say Dreams and Nightmares by Meek Mill.

101: Who was your favorite player growing up?

Mason: Ever, Barry Sanders, but growing up, Michael Vick.

101: If there were a Hollywood movie produced about your life, whom would you want to play the role as Tre Mason?

Mason: Martin Lawrence

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
For one of you STL guys would you mind explaining the whole Panera vs St. Louis Bread Co. thing?

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
Have not have even gotten through the whole article but first thought, this could be an omen. Quinn owns a lap dog and showed no remorse for it in a video I saw of him. Seems he is getting off to a good start to his career. Had to say that just to hear it again. Quinn is JUST getting started! Anyway, hope Tre follows the same path. He's off to a good start in my book.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
For one of you STL guys would you mind explaining the whole Panera vs St. Louis Bread Co. thing?
Panera IS St. Louis Bread Company. Panera started out in St. Louis and was called the St. Louis Bread Co. When they expanded outside of the St. Louis market they had slow sales until they changed their name to Panera. But in St. Louis, it is still called the St. Louis Bread Company...as it should. So essentially all Panera is really just St. Louis Bread Co

I haven't lived in St. Louis for years, but I still sometimes accidentally call Panera, "The Bread Company"

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Panera IS St. Louis Bread Company. Panera started out in St. Louis and was called the St. Louis Bread Co. When they expanded outside of the St. Louis market they had slow sales until they changed their name to Panera. But in St. Louis, it is still called the St. Louis Bread Company...as it should. So essentially all Panera is really just St. Louis Bread Co

I haven't lived in St. Louis for years, but I still sometimes accidentally call Panera, "The Bread Company"
Ahhh, thank you.