Temperature check after Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Where are you at after day 2?

• Freezing Cold - I don't see the plan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lukewarm - I like some, I dislike some

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Hot Hot Hot - I understand the plan but preferred other players

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Smoke Show - We're nailing it and I bow to the glory of Les Snead

Votes: 50 70.4%

• Total voters

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I thought the first two picks were great. They both should be immediate starters. Don't know enough about the next two. I have feeling we won't see a lot of them in their rookie year. But we have them for 4 years so they could turn out to be starters at some point.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
was hoping for a bigger rb , cause 2 small ones won't last all year. 5ft 8. we already have one of those, hope I'm wrong.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I thought the first two picks were great. They both should be immediate starters. Don't know enough about the next two. I have feeling we won't see a lot of them in their rookie year. But we have them for 4 years so they could turn out to be starters at some point.
I don't know but I expect Corum to play a lot as Williams primary back-up, and the work-horse back should Williams miss some games. Also think Kinchens could start next to Kamren Curl ... The Kamrens!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
was hoping for a bigger rb , cause 2 small ones won't last all year. 5ft 8. we already have one of those, hope I'm wrong.

I don't think Mcvay wants to change his play calls no matter which rb is out there. So they drafted a clone of Kyren.

Ram65

Legend
The Rams draft was sent up by the off-season/free-agent signings. They took care of the offensive line and most of the defensive backfield. They also added an up-and-coming TE to help fill in for the injured Higbee

They start the draft by filling the DL/Edge. They add the much-need alternate RB which all NFL teams need. Then continue filling out the defensive backfield. All high-quality high-character draft picks.

They are executing their plan to a T.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Overall, I love it.

Only complaints are that we gave up too much to move up in second and that the PFF guys said Kinchens is a terrible tackler. A big problem for a safety.
I was hoping for Malik Mustapha. He’s a wrecking ball. He’s built like a small tank. He’s got good instincts. He was at Richmond with Turner then got Turner to follow him to Wake. Good kid.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are eating their veggies. Each player they picked will be a solid contributor at a position of need at worst. And at best they're going to be electric.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I’m loving this draft so far. Seems the theme of this is players that play with that Alpha mentality. Just aggressive football players. I love it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Honestly, like the draft a lot as a whole. Was I bummed that Latu or Murphy didn't make it to us, yes. That said, it would have cost far too much to move up and we likely would have lost Fiske and potentially Kitchens had we moved up, or next years 1st, which I don't want to do.

I would have liked Newton in the 2nd also, but, they had a vision and Fiske is super talented, so I like it.

Kitchens has potential to be a real ball hawk in the back end, something we have lacked for ever. Turnovers = wins.

Corum is the perfect Williams back up, no change in playstyle when he's in there and its hard to argue about drafting a guy that had 27 TD's last year.

Now, let's nab us a solid WR, OLine depth, K, LB, and DL depth and call it a day.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Overall, I love it.

Only complaints are that we gave up too much to move up in second and that the PFF guys said Kinchens is a terrible tackler. A big problem for a safety.

Idk if I would say he’s “terrible”. He looks to lay the lumber quite a bit, but he does tend to drop the shoulder and not wrap up. He certainly does not shy away from contact. It’s correctable IMO.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Rams Offseason additions have produced
Starting Guard Jackson
Starting Edge Verse
Starting DL Fiske
Starting S Curl
Starting CB White*
Starting CB Williams *

Likely Starting in some packages
S Kinchens
TE Parkinson

Situational Impact
CB's * not sure how this shakes out
RB Corum

Depth
QB Garoppolo

Pretty quality turnover of players with some added nastiness on Defense
I probably missed something, but I thought laying out the additions and their roles would be nice.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Okay, I'm calmer than I was last night. I understand the picks. I still am not a fan of the Corum or Kinchens picks, but I at least understand why they made them.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
200w.gif

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Loved the first two picks. Huge for the defense.
Next two, I liked the positional spot they went with - I’ll assume the team/scouts feel they got the right guys.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Idk but I’m giving the 2025 draft an F for trading that 2nd rd pick

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Whoops, wrong thread!