Tellin ya'all right now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's beyond my imagination that you seriously believe Evans has the better hands. Well if the Rams draft Evans I pray you are correct, which I certainly do not believe you are.

This is going to be fun to watch play out in the months leading up to the draft.

Alright. I'll be happy to hear you out. What specifically does Watkins do better than Evans in terms of catching the football that gives him superior hands. If you can, post some video evidence too...or direct me to it. Thanks. :cool:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I wanna go on record to say, both these dudes are studs, and I would snatch either in a second. I just prefere the way Evans uses his size. Reminds me of a bigger Boldin

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright. I'll be happy to hear you out. What specifically does Watkins do better than Evans in terms of catching the football that gives him superior hands. If you can, post some video evidence too...or direct me to it. Thanks. :cool:
I posted this yesterday, did you watch and listen to it? Catch radius, fights through holds, knows how to push off like a pro, after burners, runs over db's, hell even throws a nice pass!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted this yesterday, did you watch and listen to it? Catch radius, fights through holds, knows how to push off like a pro, after burners, runs over db's, hell even throws a nice pass!

Highlights so no, I didn't watch. What specific attributes relating to his hands(catching ability) are better than Mike Evans's hands?(catch radius is the only thing you mentioned having to do with hands and he does not have that over Evans) And what plays show those attributes?

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Highlights so no, I didn't watch. What specific attributes relating to his hands(catching ability) are better than Mike Evans's hands?(catch radius is the only thing you mentioned having to do with hands and he does not have that over Evans) And what plays show those attributes?

LOL, you're a tough one. Does it really matter what I SAY if you can't watch the film and see if for yourself then what's the difference really?

The kid is a hands catcher with crazy body control, and his leaping ability is outstanding.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL, you're a tough one. Does it really matter what I SAY if you can't watch the film and see if for yourself then what's the difference really?

The kid is a hands catcher with crazy body control, and his leaping ability is outstanding.

That's not film, that's highlights. I've seen quite a bit of Watkins during games going back to his freshman year. I go to South Carolina, he plays at Clemson. I'd estimate I've seen at least 12 Clemson games over the last 3 years.

Again, I am not looking to squash your opinion here. I just want to hear your perspective on what specific things make Watkins's hands better than Evans's.