Tell us about your most unexpected NFL memorabilia find

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It's gotta be my youth size 6 Jack Youngblood jersey I wore as a kid

My mother was notorious for throwing away your prized possessions of youth to make room for some new beige exercise bike or to store more discount shoes
- the stuff wasn't exactly valuable but cool things like your cross bows and catapults games or 1st edition D&D modules.

She did though save a few boxes when she moved out of our childhood home -- I was like 26 at the time - well one box was marked "books" and she said it was my high school thesaurus. No need to open that and I stored it away.

well years later I was clearing out my garage and went I to this box and there wrapping some worthless dictionary was my jersey!!! What a find it was!! Hopefully this counts.

It's really tiny but I swear it was huge on me back in the day - tried to put my Rams hat beside it to give some scale....

View attachment 6373
Cool story. Yea, the stuff that just gets tossed. Sad to think about. You gonna stretch that on for the Seahawk game?

MrRavenAge

UDFA
Ever since "99" Kurt and the church he is attending has created a card that Kurt signs and just check the backside of that card as I promise it has Scriptures and how to accept JESUS as Savior. I have many of every year he started. They try to sell for money on e-bay but most now are aware , as its a great "On card" autograph of a possible future HOF'er but they won't bring much. I would never think of selling something like this that was used as a witness and never meant for resale.
Kurts not a fan of signing rare things brought to him as he knows most will be sold for profit in one day. Thats why he always carries a pocketfull of the latest signed Christian witness cards on the back of a very nicely made football card. Warner is famous for always signing for the longest time after every practice , no matter what team He was the most giving guy with his time and fans as Kurt has always known how Blessed he is.

My card is, in fact, a "Thank You Jesus" card. And while I have nothing against the guy, he's not my Lord, so its not the kind of thing I would choose to display with my other collectibles.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This isn't the actual picture (googled it) but I found one of these at a Goodwill in Oregon several years back. I still have it at home. Even though I have been following the Rams since the mid 60s, it ain't an easy game to play.
upload_2015-5-22_10-38-29.jpeg

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Sorry for the long story:

(11/20/2011) Flew out to my first Rams game in STL with my boy @biggame1190 to catch the 2-7 Rams play the Hawks. Beginning of the game was exciting, but Rams eventually fell 24-7. We stayed til the very end, as all true fans do, and watched the team walk off of the field. SJ was the last player off of the field as he was the most popular Ram and talked with quite a few vets on the Hawks before leaving the field. I ran as close to the player tunnel as I could, but the seats were packed with fans. I screamed Steven's name at the top of my lungs as he headed off of the field (also wearing my #39) and he glanced up at me from about 50 feet away. I thought nothing of it and thought it was just cool that SJ heard me; which is what made what followed completely unexpected. He then followed by completely diverting his path towards the tunnel and cut across the cheerleaders towards Section 118 were I was standing. As he approached I couldn't believe that he was actually coming over to give me a high five or something, but he proceeded to reach down to his belt grab both of his gloves and hand them to me without saying a word. I could barely eek out a "th-th-thank you" as he turned and started walking away. He gave me a small smile and a head nod as he left and walked towards the tunnel.

Losing is never easy and I pains me to this day what SJ has gone through in his career (particularly in STL). However he always had a positive attitude and a relentless approach to his life both on and off the field. A small gesture such as what SJ did for me that day can mean the world to a fan.
395413_2582907495437_805181585_n.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This isn't the actual picture (googled it) but I found one of these at a Goodwill in Oregon several years back. I still have it at home. Even though I have been following the Rams since the mid 60s, it ain't an easy game to play.
View attachment 6385

Hey I used to have one of those. Another reminder of shit I have lost.......Thanks Stu

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Not sure if this counts as memorabilia, but I found a replica Steven Jackson jersey at an outlet mall in Houston.

$40 for a replica jersey, which is normally the price of the cheap outlet types (you know, the ones that are screen printed and really cheap feeling). It even had the NFL shield on the collar, and the cheap outlet ones normally don't. That was my first jersey, and I still have it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Those bobble heads are AWFUL.......there is like ZERO resemblance to the actual guys. Wistrom looks like Bill Clinton with a perm.
I actually like the Ben Affleck one on the far left.