Tedi Bruschi's comment on Ochocinco

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
If Tedi should complain about anyone its the Pats Defense..allowing over 600 yards of Offense from Miami. Ouch!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
ljramsfan said:
If Tedi should complain about anyone its the Pats Defense..allowing over 600 yards of Offense from Miami. Ouch!

No kidding. He should be asking if the defense knew their playbook.

Bruschi went a bit overboard with his comments about Ochocinco. Chad was just stating he had never seen such a well oiled offensive machine and that he was in awe of it. Bruschi took extrapolated that into Chad doesnt know the playbook.

Im sure he knows the playbook. Most of the time plays dont happen the way they are drawn up. If they did every offense would put up crazy numbers like the Pats did on MNF. Most of the time the Pats dont execute the way they did on monday. IDK why Tedi was so angry.

On a side note, a friend of mine, who is a Patriot fan, told me he would be surprised if Chad was still on the team by week 8. He said the Bengal offensive system Chad came from was very open. The receivers, Ocho particularly, reacted to the D and tried to find the open spot. The Patriot offense however is very structured. He says Chad hasnt fit in and his limited PT on MNF is evidence of that. He said the Patriots like system receivers just as much, if not more, than they like top tier receivers.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I agree w/ Tedy. "Ochocinco" is only relevent b/c of his off field shit and not b/c of on the field performance.

I really think he only cares about publicity @ this point.