Teddy Bridgewater has gotten glowing reports from OTAs/Jets open to trading him

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just watched him play. He looks good! I hate to say it, but RG3 looked good in both games too. They both look like, at least, competent backups, to potential, decent starters

Ravens are going to have to move RGIII. I'd be down to trade a 2020 7th for him or something like that. We can't afford Teddy. But yea, we really need a backup QB. I'd love to see Teddy in Miami. I think he's a great fit in Gase's system, and I think he could beat out Tannehill if given a fair competition.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ravens are going to have to move RGIII. I'd be down to trade a 2020 7th for him or something like that. We can't afford Teddy. But yea, we really need a backup QB. I'd love to see Teddy in Miami. I think he's a great fit in Gase's system, and I think he could beat out Tannehill if given a fair competition.
I agree, that would be a great fit for him in Miami. RG3 will eventually get released, but if you could get him for compensation like that, I think it would be worth the price, because if another team's QB gets hurt in this preseason, both RG3 and TB will be hot commodities.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steady Teddy looking good again this week.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The iggles might be makin a call based on that hit the patriots put on Foles. McVay is lookin like a really smart guy keepin Goff on the bench.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Teddy would be my 1st choice as a backup if we can somehow get him, followed by RG3. Im starting to think that McCown will be the one cut unless the Jets value him too much as a mentor to Darnold.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
He would be my 1st choice as a backup if we can somehow get him, followed by RG3.
We can't get Bridgewater as we have no room under the cap for his huge contract. But if Mannion has another bad outing against the Raiders I could see the Rams trying to land RG3.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
We can't get Bridgewater as we have no room under the cap for his huge contract. But if Mannion has another bad outing against the Raiders I could see the Rams trying to land RG3.

Valid point didnt realize his cap hit. RG3 it is unless Mannion gets his shit together.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bridgewater's pass protection was pretty poor. He evaded a handful of sacks and got hit plenty. Take a look at the TD:

LG gets beat almost immediately. Teddy stands in, creates a window with a shoulder fake, and then puts the ball where it needs to be just before he's blasted.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The really entertaining storyline moving forward is going to be watching the Giants look for a QB while the Jets' fortunes rise with their young QB. Darnold is going to be a superstar in NY.

Jets need to be patient with Bridgewater and let the QB market heat up once the inevitable injuries happen. They should be able to get some nice return given how Teddy's looked thus far.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ravens are going to have to move RGIII. I'd be down to trade a 2020 7th for him or something like that.

Nothing solid to go on here, but I suspect the fallout from his time with the Skins would poison that possibility, given McVay's Skins association. I'd be very surprised if the Rams were to even consider him, and for myself I'd steer clear as I wouldn't want him in this locker room.