Technical Issue Resolved

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To all -

We lost the site this afternoon to a technical issue. It's been resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience; if you were like me you probably restarted your PC wondering what the heck was going on.

We're good now.

Thank you.

CGI

bluecoconuts

Legend
Sorry, I tried to upload a picture of my junk, but the file was so massive the servers couldn't handle it. Next time I'll use a government super computer.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Was I the only one losing my fucking mind thinking something so enormous happened that it crashed the site? Glad it's fixed (y)

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Was I the only one losing my freaking mind thinking something so enormous happened that it crashed the site? Glad it's fixed (y)

I thought they were on to me at work. Was preparing to take a walk to HR.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You just shut it down to fuck with us didnt you? You bastard!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
To all -

Sorry for the inconvenience; if you were like me you probably restarted your PC wondering what the heck was going on.

We're good now.

Thank you.

CGI

Ignore my email. Thanks Danny!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What would we do if this site was not avail. It's like my main source of entertainment and news.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
If that EVER happens again, I am fucking outta'here....
(until it's back up)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
To all -

We're good now.

Thank you.

CGI
All is Cool, it gave me time to collect material for New Posts!! ( But I was Worried!)
Sorry, I tried to upload a picture of my junk, but the file was so massive the servers couldn't handle it. Next time I'll use a government super computer.
:ROFLMAO: Couldn't Possibly happen, you were in the Army, Not the Marine Corps like myself, So you didn't get issued that sort of stuff!!:D

iced

ah now i get why your name is "blue coconuts" :D