teams just "flirting"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Marc Sessler
Around the League Writer
+Follow on Twitter
With draft rumors showering the NFL landscape, at least one general manager is providing a little perspective on the matter.

St. Louis Rams general manager Les Snead told NFL Network that the hours leading up to the 2013 NFL Draft amount to nothing more than "flirting." In other words, proceed with caution until teams are on the clock.

"Not sure if this year is any different than last year, but really, right now, everybody's just flirting with each other," Sneed said. "There's no dating going on here. No marriages. So, until someone asks someone to marry them -- and that will come tonight -- that's when we'll know the value of moving up or down in this draft."

Reports of pre-draft heavy petting range from the Oakland Raiders listening to offers for their No. 3 pick; to the Cleveland Browns heat-seeking a trade up for LSU's Barkevious Mingo; to the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills falling hard for West Virginia's Mr. Everything, Tavon Austin.

NFL '13 DRAFT XTRA
Follow on your smartphone or tablet for exclusive content including live video from Radio City Music Hall.
Shall we go on?

The Rams, of course, aren't wallflowers here. NFL.com's Jeff Darlington reported Thursday that St. Louis will explore moving up from No. 16 while subsequently looking to shop their 22nd overall selection to regain lost picks.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport seconded that, telling NFL Network he wouldn't be surprised if the Rams "bailed" from No. 22. This is a pick, RapSheet said, "that a lot of people want."

Not a bad place for Snead and Co. to be.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think someone is trying to unclasp the bra, but as always, there is some sort of lock on the thing that I couldn't figure out how to undo until I got married. Quit flirting and get down to business! :boing:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Stranger said:
When do we get to 3rd base?
Lmao....Snead and his way of putting things into perceptive....like John Madden when he goes like a lot mustard on that throw

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As the immortal Vince Vaughn once said, "just the tip, just for a minute to see how it feels"

Shawnbb158

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bwdenverram said:
As the immortal Vince Vaughn once said, "just the tip, just for a minute to see how it feels"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bwdenverram said:
Its a solid line. I've used it. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mojorizen7 said:
bwdenverram said:
I defy anyone to say they haven't. :shifty:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
The Dude said:
mojorizen7 said:
bwdenverram said:
I defy anyone to say they haven't. :shifty:
I have or one like it...I'm a man slut
lol. I knew it. Everyone's used a variation of it.
"Just real quick and then I'll stop. I swear."