Team Stats after Weeks 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
NFL Team Rankings

Offense
  • Total 5th
  • Pass 3rd
  • Rush 22nd
  • Points 1st
Defense
  • Total T-5th
  • Pass 6th
  • Rush 13th
  • Points T-5th
  • Sacks T-4th

• Give/Take 4th (+2)
  • Net Punting 9th
  • Inside 20 1st
  • Kicking T-4th
  • Returns 9th

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They're probably not first in offensive points scored, but they're in the top group of course with 30.

Going into this season my expectations were middle of the pack in scoring offense, and 10th or better in scoring defense. I felt like the offensive improvement to 15th-ish would be enough to put this team into playoff contention and make the season memorable. And while I realize it's early, they certainly look like they're going to do better than middle of the pack on offense.

So moving forward a key for us is going to be points against. If the defense can keep points against below 19 as an average, we are going to be in the mix for the playoffs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NFL Team Rankings

Offense
  • Total 5th
  • Pass 3rd
  • Rush 22nd
  • Points 1st
Defense
  • Total T-5th
  • Pass 6th
  • Rush 13th
  • Points T-5th
  • Sacks T-4th

• Give/Take 4th (+2)
  • Net Punting 9th
  • Inside 20 1st
  • Kicking T-4th
  • Returns 9th
I like these standings! where did you get them? ( Link) ESPN Had the Rams Offence Ranked #2 Passing and the Defense Ranked 11 against the Rush, but had the same rankings for everything else! But that was going into both Monday night games. So I guess that could have changed things!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
These rankings make sense long term too. They coincide with what Wade and McVay have accomplished thus far in their respective careers. Wade Phillips has always been a top 10 defensive coordinator albeit a couple seasons. While Sean McVay lead Washington and Kirk cousins to number two in passing last year. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that these numbers stay consistent throughout the season .